Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel so loved.
    i dont like the way people are saying thet vala and mitchell killed the show!
    i think sci-fi killed it but cam and vala were two of the best characters in the final season so far.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
      i feel so loved.
      i dont like the way people are saying thet vala and mitchell killed the show!
      i think sci-fi killed it but cam and vala were two of the best characters in the final season so far.
      AMEN!! So true
      Spoiler:

Comment

along with sam daniel t'ealc and jack of course...

evev landry has his moments

like in the ep 5 of s 10when he
        Spoiler:
        is talking about the mating habits o that duck in that floppy hat. i laughed myself silly
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Some think of Hell as being an empty void, as opposed to the fire and brimstone. If they are correct, then a snowball could stand a reasonable chance there.

I know, I'm stretching, but work with me.

OK.....Well this season it is winter right.....and Hell is in Michigan, So.......there is a strong chance Tee hee
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
            OK.....Well this season it is winter right.....and Hell is in Michigan, So.......there is a strong chance Tee hee

AQOVC: I'm being banished to Michigan?
            AQOEDC: No...uh...excuse her...she's having mood swings this morning.
            AQOVC: *blows nose on Daniel's shoulder*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

AQOVC: I'm being banished to Michigan?
              AQOEDC: No...uh...excuse her...she's having mood swings this morning.
              AQOVC: *blows nose on Daniel's shoulder*

Nef: Welcome to Michigan, you want something to drink with that!!
              Spoiler:

Comment

ok News time people (creation Con)......... I heard from a friend that at the end of Season 10 "UNENDING"
                Spoiler:
                It shows you possible futures for the character and there is a Daniel and Vala future ending (so to speak)
                Very interesting thing about the end of season 10.
                Spoiler:
                I think something will happen between them, a little development maybe, I hope so,
                but I also hope that we will see the real ending on the DVD movies that the producers want to do after season 10 finale. I would like to see a 90 minutes finale focusing on characters better than 45 minutes.

Comment

If ratings for syndicated season 9 in USA are good enough.
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I was wondering if there is a list of all the conventions that Claudia has done. I thought I read somewhere that she was slated to appear at a Stargate convention this year, but maybe I read it wrong or something. Also - I'm gathering there are Farscape fans here, so I wouldn't mind the inclusion of any of those convention appearances. I think the last Farscape one she attended was after she had appeared on SG-1, so there was a little bit of talk about her being on the show.

Thanks in advance!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                      I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I was wondering if there is a list of all the conventions that Claudia has done. I thought I read somewhere that she was slated to appear at a Stargate convention this year, but maybe I read it wrong or something. Also - I'm gathering there are Farscape fans here, so I wouldn't mind the inclusion of any of those convention appearances. I think the last Farscape one she attended was after she had appeared on SG-1, so there was a little bit of talk about her being on the show.

Thanks in advance!!!!
                      I'm late in the learning curve here and most of the knowledgable people are logged off. For now, I would suggest you check out www.claudiablackportal.com

It's new-ish and I'm not sure how much archival material there may be, but there is a news section, etc.

Comment

Thanks in advance!!!!
                        As far as I know:

- Claudia did all the Farscape Burbank Con except this year and last year
                        - she was also at two (?) Comic Cons in San Diego (?)
                        - I think there was also a Con in New York and one in London (Farscapfan can tell you about that )

I think the Stargate Con where Claudia should appear was last year but her appearance was cancelled! Can't remember why! Maybe because of her pregnancy!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you Admiral Q O and Aeryn/Vala for your replies!!!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                            I think the Stargate Con where Claudia should appear was last year but her appearance was cancelled! Can't remember why! Maybe because of her pregnancy!
                            As far as I know these were THIS year's Stargate cons. I suppose being with her son all the time was much more important for Claudia than meeting "fans", especially that to tell the truth,a lot of Gaters are not really Vala's fans.

Comment

Thanks in advance!!!!
                              Phew, I can't list them all but I can give you a couple of links
                              I know she did:

1999 Comic Con, San Diego

2000 Farscape Convention, Burbank

Karlsweb Convention Report

Creation Entertainment

2001 Convention, New York City

Pictures from BritAngie's Ben Browder Corner

2001 Farscape Convention, Burbank

She took the stage on her own and for the live commentary for "Green Eyed Monster" with Lani Tupu, Tony Tilse, Ben Browder, David Kemper
                              Snurcher's Guide Day 3
                              Pics from Crichtonisms.com

2002 Farscape Convention, Burbank

Snurcher's Guide Day 2

2002 Convention, New York

Farscape Canada Convention Report

2002 Armageddon Convention, Auckland

2003 Wolf Events - An Audience with Claudia Black and Wayne Pygram, London

2003 Farscape Convention, Burbank

Snurcher's Guide Day 2

2004 Farscape Convention, Burbank

Pictures from Neural Cluster

2004 Comic Con, San Diego

Pictures from Neural Cluster

Knock yourself out at Farscape World.

There's tons more over the net, of course.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I think the last Farscape one she attended was after she had appeared on SG-1, so there was a little bit of talk about her being on the show.
                                It was in 2004. Creation released a DVD with "Claudia and Ben Show", not sure whether it's still available at their website, it's about 2 hours long and it's just great and very, very funny. And yup, there is a little bit of talk about doing Stargate episode "Prometheus Unbound" and there's even really great moment when Ben had to left the stage for a few minutes and Claudia put Micheal Shanks' photo at his chair (somebody from the audience provided her with the pic)!

Comment

Working...
                                X