No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes CBs voice is so irresistable (sp) but my pc is ancient and does not like downloading media files too much

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
      You know...this thread is so dead that i don't feel happy to come here anymore. People comes here but they are not posting.

What's the deal?
      Sorry for complaining.

As her fans we need to put this thread as no. 1!!!
      I try to post, but there's a lot of things to do!

And I've got a cold so my eyes are rotting and about to fall out - well, at least it feels like that.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

And I've got a cold so my eyes are rotting and about to fall out - well, at least it feels like that.

A.
        Hey, you don't have to post if you can oe don't want to *hug*
        I have a lot of things to do also but you know let's make this thread more fun place to be...lets make it more a life!!! if you come here POST

Comment

So called "garlic wine" (garlic, lemon juice and water) is very good protection against any kinds of colds. Plus, of course a vaccine against flu in the first half of October.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

A.
            Get well

Comment

Can anybody tell me why there's completely NO ACTIVITY for about a month or so at CBP? Gallery is not updated with Crusade and Camelot episodic pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                Can anybody tell me why there's completely NO ACTIVITY for about a month or so at CBP? Gallery is not updated with Crusade and Camelot episodic pics...
                I guess the answer is Burbank.

And thanks for the health tip. I usually don't get the flu, just a cold. At the moment, it's just a strong pharyngitis and a slight conjunctivitis.

Get well

Thank you!

A.

Comment

I have been working on my forum. Now we have Spanish threads and English threads. It will be ready very soon but at this moment the English threads are close. The most important thing is that now we can embed YouTube code in that forum to see our favourite Claudia videos:

CBO Forum

When the new English version will be ready (I'm still working on translations) I hope everybody could enjoy that.
                  Last edited by Runciter; 07 November 2006, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Get well soon!!

Agree with Alex! I also think it was Burbank! And I hope when we have a new banner that there will be more activity!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                      Get well soon!!
                      Thank you!

Agree with Alex! I also think it was Burbank! And I hope when we have a new banner that there will be more activity!!
                      Today I have to make the decision between the 3 banners I like best.

A.

Comment

Today I have to make the decision between the 3 banners I like best.

A.
                        Yup, deadline is tomorrow! Can't wait to see which is the new banner!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Hey!

Met the people doing the CBP...one of them anyway...nuts...can't remember her name. Anyway, I know that she was at the con, the designer, and she's been busy. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Hey!

Met the people doing the CBP...one of them anyway...nuts...can't remember her name. Anyway, I know that she was at the con, the designer, and she's been busy. *shrugs*
                            How was in Burbank? Love your new avatar, btw

Comment

You know...this thread is so dead that i don't feel happy to come here anymore. People comes here but they are not posting.

What's the deal?
                              Sorry for complaining.

As her fans we need to put this thread as no. 1!!!
                              I will endeavor to be here more often.

Got to love her passion.

Comment

How was in Burbank? Love your new avatar, btw
                                Burbank was a lot of fun. Anthony is a loon, Ben is a big boy...too much fun.

They did a preview of Claudia's movie project, but I missed it!

I can't remember what happened....probably I was stuck in the restaurant waiting for the food to be delivered. The service was very slow for the most part.

Virginia was the delightful, charming woman she always is, met her at Grand Slam before and Gigi was bouncy and bubbly.

Anyway, the people were all great and the Terra Firma crowd was terrific, really made me feel welcomed and accepted.

I'm not much into con reports...but I will answer any question.

Can you believe she nearly made this her new avatar?

Comment

Working...
                                X