No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and PS.... Michael (Daniel) is yummy!!!!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Aww If I were Claudia, my head would be so big by now. Does anyone know if they've made any behind the scenes features with Claudia and Michael? I'd love to see how they interact....of course, even better would be if they held a convention together.

-Stef
      Agree, it would be great to see them on stage at a convention together. Watch THIS in the meantime
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        even better would be if they held a convention together.

-Stef
        That will be amazing to see

Oh and PS.... Michael (Daniel) is yummy!!!!
        He is

Comment

I think Daniel is yummy, not MS.. *hide*

btw. is there a pattern when Vala put her hair together and when not? I think hshe's more play-ish when she put them togetehr and more a strong women when they are open. maybe it's just an impression...
          Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

I've started a thread in Season 9 section about the cut scene from "The Ties That Bind" episode. Read what Claudia was saying about it - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...06#post5964706

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
              We still have this one of DV and I think it is a very cute picture, maybe its just me but I love claudia so no matter what lighting or makeup she is wearing she's still the same to me.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...aelleather.jpg
              Actually this one is my cut from the bigger ensemble picture, I did this cut yesterday night and posted it in D/V thread

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                I've started a thread in Season 9 section about the cut scene from "The Ties That Bind" episode. Read what Claudia was saying about it - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...06#post5964706
                Thank you foir that.
                but...why are you have to use strong words like 'HATE'???

Comment

My copy of Titan's book "Stargate SG-1 The Illustrated Companion Season 9" has just arrived today!

Michael Shanks wrote Foreword (in June 2006) to it in which he called Claudia "the dearest touchstone of my career", isn't it lovely?
                  Awwww...that's cute!

I think I should buy the companion!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                    Thank you foir that.
                    but...why are you have to use strong words like 'HATE'???
                    Because in that case they've shown little to no respect towards both Claudia and Vala. They've just wanted to have "FUN".

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                      I think I should buy the companion!
                      It definitely is worth buying. Like Season 3 Companion of Farscape, it contains 16 pages of color pics including lovely pics of Vala from Avalon pt. 2 (in the cavern with Merlin's holo), The Ties That Bind ("Missed me?" scene) and with the apple from Crusade.

Comment

Claudia on Vala's wardrobe:

"Another striking aspect to Vala's early appearances as part of the Stargate SG-1 team were here costumes, which in themselves courted controversy quite regularly. The actress reveals that she too was unsure about the raunchy style of some of them, particularly the leather fetish-style outfit that Vala first arrived wearing. "In the first episodes she is a Barbie doll. When [costume designer] Christine Mooney showed me her original designs, I wasn't too sure about it. I said, 'I really don't see her like that, I don't think that defines her. I don't see her as this hardcore leather bondage chick.' And I'd spent the past four or five years in leather anyway! It was just something that I thought she'd stolen. And I went and talked to Rob [Cooper] about it and I said, 'I really don't think this is hers.'" After discussing a few different ideas for where the costume could have come from, Black jokingly suggested, "'Oh, I had a costume party last night and I didn't have time to change.' He liked that line, and gave me a whole paragraph riff on it! I said, 'But I didn't expect you to actually write that!' and he said, 'What an entrance line!'" Eventually though, the actress's wish for her wardrobe was realized. "I wanted to see her ability to adapt to every situation, and taht is reflected in her costumes. I know they enjoyed it in the end, being able to do different ones for her.""

Comment

Claudia on Vala's wardrobe:

"Another striking aspect to Vala's early appearances as part of the Stargate SG-1 team were here costumes, which in themselves courted controversy quite regularly. The actress reveals that she too was unsure about the raunchy style of some of them, particularly the leather fetish-style outfit that Vala first arrived wearing. "In the first episodes she is a Barbie doll. When [costume designer] Christine Mooney showed me her original designs, I wasn't too sure about it. I said, 'I really don't see her like that, I don't think that defines her. I don't see her as this hardcore leather bondage chick.' And I'd spent the past four or five years in leather anyway! It was just something that I thought she'd stolen. And I went and talked to Rob [Cooper] about it and I said, 'I really don't think this is hers.'" After discussing a few different ideas for where the costume could have come from, Black jokingly suggested, "'Oh, I had a costume party last night and I didn't have time to change.' He liked that line, and gave me a whole paragraph riff on it! I said, 'But I didn't expect you to actually write that!' and he said, 'What an entrance line!'" Eventually though, the actress's wish for her wardrobe was realized. "I wanted to see her ability to adapt to every situation, and taht is reflected in her costumes. I know they enjoyed it in the end, being able to do different ones for her.""
                          OK.....I buy the companion!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the appetizers, Farscapefan!

I really like how she looked in "Insiders". That's the eternal tomboy in me.

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...te/7b42scd.jpg

A.
                              ! It's a great look!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

A.
                                She looked great in "Insiders", I rewatched the episode a few days ago

Comment

Working...
                                X