• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello phaeton!

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hi phaeton!

Claudia did fantastic job in Memento Mori. I also love this episode very much.
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Yep it was one of the well written eps of S10

Comment

Comment

A.

Comment

In case you don't know yet, Promo Gallery at Emedian has been updated with 2 NEW Claud's pics and 12 new ensemble pics! Give Andreas nice green jello for this update!

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                In case you don't know yet, Promo Gallery at Emedian has been updated with 2 NEW Claud's pics and 12 new ensemble pics! Give Andreas nice green jello for this update!
                Thanks for the info! Greened him
                Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 02 November 2006, 11:32 AM.
                Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the info, FF. Greened Andreas.

Beautiful pics. And they even laid low on the airbrush!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                    Thanks for the info, FF. Greened Andreas.

Beautiful pics. And they even laid low on the airbrush!

A.
                    Now it would be great if they "repaired" previous promo pics...

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Vala Greened Andreas

Comment

http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemId=86381 - really great Sam and Vala vid.

Comment

Thanks! It's really a great vid
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Really like it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                                It's especially a joy to watch her when the camera doesn't focus on her. She's always adding to her characters without taking away attention from the actor in the foreground.
                                I agree--she's always reacting. You see it a little more with Vala because V is so fidgety but Aeryn was always a presence.

That and their inability to write friendship or even normal interaction between all their strong females.
                                John and D'Argo would bond and become buddies, which more or less by definition includes bickering. The women would just bicker.
                                Point well taken! It seemed like Sikozu and Aeryn could have been buds, though, given the chance. I don't recall a lot of tralk slapping going on between them. Ultimately, I think Zhaan and Aeryn's conflicts were more along the lines of alpha male--it was more of a cultural chasm (warrior/peacemaker, or prisoner/jailer). I never thought their conflict was rooted in female/female.

It was Chi/Aeryn and Jool/Aeryn who had the more girlie type conflicts. And I never bought Chi as Aeryn's buddy.

"Throne For A Loss", Aeryn behind the wall causing a diversion for John and D'Argo to get out of Bekhesh's camp. I was sold.
                                Not to mention the pantak jab and the "tsk". I saw A Bug's Life first so in five minutes of my first FS ep I was sold.

I might get stoned for this, but she was also the one of the two who could really act (sorry). Duchovny was great for quips, but his believabilty in emotional scenes always depended on GA acting her heart out.
                                ROTFLMAO--Oh my! You won't get stoned by me. My mom and I are x-philes and my mom always pointed out that when the scene got heavy, you got the reaction shot of GA, not DD emoting, but her reaction to it because...she was the better actor.

Post Xfiles it's very evident to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X