Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Christopher Judge Fan
    Nobody is here today and it's really rainy in here.
    So i'm posting

Comment

I got a question for you is the show Farscape good ? i never shaw it ....

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Judge Fan View Post
        Its a special show, very unique.

and it have the most beautiful love story that i ever seen in a TV show
        VERY recommend.

Comment

Sounds good but whats Claudia Roll in the show is it big or is ben the main star ?

Comment

Farscape is BRILLIANT show. But quite difficult and not for everybody. Like valaCB said, it's very, very unique. In the best possible meaning of this word
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Sounds good but whats Claudia Roll in the show is it big or is ben the main star ?
              Claudia is female lead. In the first episode Ben's character, Crichton said "You can be more" to Aeryn (Claudia's character). And the rest of the series explains what it means...

Comment

Mmm I think Farscape is good for everybody and I recommend for everybody too because it explore human relationships and human emotions and that's great. Actually Farscape is my second favourite TV show of all time. All the scifi spanish people I know love Farscape and they think it is an amazing show.
                Hey Chris...you have to see it you won't be disappointment. And of course Claudia has one of the biggest roles of the show.

BTW....Gilles has told me that the good news are comming!!!, so we have to be ready.
                I'm afraid that the English version of CBO won't be ready.
                Last edited by Runciter; 28 October 2006, 02:34 AM.

Comment

I love Farscape! I just rewatched season one, but I watched it when it was first on telly. I decided I was going to buy it over the summer, but now I'm deciding whether I can afford to start now. I might just start with the PK Wars cause someone is selling it for $11.50 But I'm deffinately going to buy it!
                  sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                  "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                  My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Christopher Judge Fan, I can only recommend Farscape and praise it in my loudest tones.

But to be fair, it's definitely not your typical sci-fi show. It's darker, weirder and full of strange visuals.

I love that it focuses on the character development. It rather sacrifices logic or story for this than the other way around (which IMHO Stargate often does). Also, it's never black or white. Just because you're part of the "good" guys, doesn't mean you make the right decision or win at the end of the day.

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hmmm i just look on the internetshop but they only got Peacekeeper War is that the same as farscape ?

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

But to be fair, it's definitely not your typical sci-fi show. It's darker, weirder and full of strange visuals.

A.
                        Not to mention...

Spoiler:
                        farting puppets!

Comment

Hmmm i just look on the internetshop but they only got Peacekeeper War is that the same as farscape ?
                          Yes, but Peacekeeper Wars is the last piece in the series. It's the mini-series which was filmed at the beginning of 2004 and it resolves things left unanswered in the last episode of season 4, after Farscape was unexpectedly cancelled.

Check this link - http://www.exyte.com/

Comment

You have to go carefully with PKW because is the end of Farscape and you have a lot of spoilers there, especially if you haven't seen all the seasons before, but yes it's the same Farscape, it's a 180 minutes mini-series and it's great too. In fact Claudia won her Saturn award for her role in this amazing finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                              You have to go carefully with PKW because is the end of Farscape and you have a lot of spoilers there, especially if you haven't seen all the seasons before, but yes it's the same Farscape, it's a 180 minutes mini-series and it's great too. In fact Claudia won her Saturn award for her role in this amazing finale.
                              http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemID=79085

Comment

How many Seasons Has been made ? is there anyway that i can see Episode one Watch online ?

Comment

Working...
                                X