Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
    I think I hate QOTD and not for Claudia's Character, it's for the hole movie, I didn't like it when I saw it and I don't like it now. There is not fun in that movie, c'mon...Vampires and rock stars.

Thank you Claudia, I apreciate that a lot. Her brain is very similar to her acting talent.
    I think you'll find more QoTD clips on claudiablack.de than you do in the movie itself.

yeah, her comment about that was two hours of your life you'll never get back was pretty funny.

Comment

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

That is one helluva a dress, that's for sure.

You know that's Matt Newton next to her, isn't it? (Jothee)

Is it rude to say she makes a great looking vampire?

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
          That is one helluva a dress, that's for sure.

You know that's Matt Newton next to her, isn't it? (Jothee)

Is it rude to say she makes a great looking vampire?
          Yes it is Matt Newton, "Jothee" from the series but not the mini series. They got another guy to play "Jothee" in PKWars. He was ok...but I like Matt better.

No it's not rude.

When PitchBlack was out and at the con that year I yelled out that she needed to stop taking "red shirt roles". We had to explain that to her. She agrees that Shazza
          Spoiler:
          should have stayed down
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
            Really? I've watched it once on HBO here, but haven't bought the DVD... And I will never forget the con in UK back in December 2002, when Claudia asked us who saw the movie and she wanted to return money for tickets... BTW, I've just re-watched the deleted "Ancients' gathering" scene from QOTD, what the hell the producers were smoking deleting this scene? It's better than the whole movie
            Lol, really? I should see if I can get the DVD...

BTW2, have you read Claud's "Pandora's Diaries" about filming QOTD? Great reading
            No, I haven't. I want to. Might check the local library next time I'm there.

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            Not necessarily... QotD was quite a let down for me. In fact, when I saw it (yes, in the theater) it was only for Claud and I noticed that they'd cut her role considerably After reading her "diary" about it and all the extra stuff they'd filmed of her, I was pretty pissed that the tiny size of her role as shown. And they even uglied her up for it! The rest of the story wasn't good enough to make up for it either. The music rocked though!
            It was kinda. But one of the reasons for that was cause it's 2 novels into 1 film QoTD and The Vampire Lestat. They were gonna do it as 2 films, but didn't, and i have no clue why because it would have been a whole lot better. I've read Interview With the Vampire and IMO they could have made that into 2 films. They cut so much from that one novel, which is shorter than QoTD and TVL. But I did enjoy it still...

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
            I think you'll find more QoTD clips on claudiablack.de than you do in the movie itself.

yeah, her comment about that was two hours of your life you'll never get back was pretty funny.
            Going to look at the site! I didn't mind those 2 hours of my life... now 82 minutes I'll never get back is from Napoleon Dynamite! ugh...
            Last edited by Spacegirlnz; 22 October 2006, 07:51 PM.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Screen caps of QoTD. Pandora does a bit of standing still... with the same expression... so I did my best. If some look the same I promise they're not

Spoiler:
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

More...

Spoiler:

Turn away now if you don't want to be completely spoiler'd
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

And the last lot. Don't look if you don't want to be completely spoiler'd

Spoiler:

I also capped the scenes from claudiablack.de if anyone wants to see
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                    No, I haven't. I want to. Might check the local library next time I'm there.
                    It's not a book!

Go HERE, then Interviews and scroll down to "Ten Days In The Life Of Pandora" pts. 1 & 2. Enjoy reading!
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                      It was kinda. But one of the reasons for that was cause it's 2 novels into 1 film QoTD and The Vampire Lestat. They were gonna do it as 2 films, but didn't, and i have no clue why because it would have been a whole lot better. I've read Interview With the Vampire and IMO they could have made that into 2 films. They cut so much from that one novel, which is shorter than QoTD and TVL. But I did enjoy it still...
                      I heard they also changed the chronoligical order of the story making the events seems unrealistic (in regard of the motives of the characters, not the vampire story itself )

Thank you for the caps!

A.

Comment

It's not a book!

Go HERE, then Interviews and scroll down to "Ten Days In The Life Of Pandora" pts. 1 & 2. Enjoy reading!
                        *headdesk* I just assumed... Am going to read.

Edit Read it. Cool! Those scenes shouldn't have been cut.

Later, a computer technician would make me burst into flames. Cool.
                        I laughed at this bit
                        Last edited by Spacegirlnz; 23 October 2006, 12:57 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bumping our thread to page 1:

Comment

Bumping our thread to page 1
                            Help ya

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                              Help ya

Congrats on 1000 post!

Comment

1000 posts, Aeryn/Vala!

There's a lot of good caps from "Into the Lion's Den".

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X