Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
    Mmm after you have told me about that song and her voice (even if she was a little nervous) in Burbank I would like to hear that song, If I don't hear it soon I think I'm going to die. Please Claudia can you sing it for us again?.
    Heh...well, she said during the 2004 con that she'll never do that again and it nearly killed her!

So...likely not in public.

The song is called "Throw your Arms Around Me". I think Pearl Jam sang it at some point. I know you can find it on itunes or online somewhere because I have it.

Here are the lyrics:

I will come for you at night-time
    I will raise you from your sleep
    I will kiss you in four places
    As I go running along your street

I will squeeze the life out of you
    You will make me laugh and make me cry
    And we will never forget
    You will make me call your name,
    and I'll shout it out to the blue summer sky

And we may never meet again
    so shed your skin and let's get started
    And you will throw your arms around me
    Yeah, you will throw your arms around me

I dreamed of you at night-time
    and I watched you in your sleep
    I met you in high places
    I touched your head
    and touched your feet

So if you disappear out of view,
    you know I will never say goodbye
    And though I try to forget it,
    you will make me call your name
    and I'll shout it out to the blue summer sky

And we may never meet again,
    so shed your skin and let's get started
    And you will throw your arms around me
    Yeah, you will throw your arms around me

You will throw your arms, You will throw your arms around me
    You will throw your arms around me

And here's a link to a female singer who apparently sang it somewhere--I'll have to check because Pearl Jam doesn't do the song justice either.

http://www.allisoncrowe.com/throwyou...dmelyrics.html

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
      Heh...well, she said during the 2004 con that she'll never do that again and it nearly killed her!

Ohhhh, I'm so sad

The song is called "Throw your Arms Around Me". I think Pearl Jam sang it at some point. I know you can find it on itunes or online somewhere because I have it.
      Wait a minute, are you saying that Claudia sang a Pearl Jam song?
      Does Allison Crowe the owner of that song?.

Thanks for the lyrics

OMG! what a beautiful song!!! if I hear that amazing lyrics with the voice of Claudia I think I'm going to faint.
      Last edited by Runciter; 20 October 2006, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
        Bumping it into page 1:

Omg. I love this picture!!! It so looks completely different!!

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post

Well, she might. *crosses fingers*
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

I think that song will be a precious gift for her fans. She could record it in a studio with a piano and then convert it to mp3. We could download it online with itunes.

Can you imagine Vala singing "Throw Your Arms Around Me" to Daniel?, the best episode of Stargate SG-1 history.
          Last edited by Runciter; 20 October 2006, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
            I think that song will be a precious gift for her fans. She could record it in a studio with a piano and then convert it to mp3. We could download it online with itunes.

Can you imagine Vala singing "Throw Your Arms Around Me" to Daniel?, the best episode of Stargate SG-1 history.
            When Gilles opens "Ask Claudia" thread at his forum, it's definitely something to grill Claudia about a little bit
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

When Gilles opens "Ask Claudia" thread at his forum, it's definitely something to grill Claudia about a little bit
              I can't wait till that opens. I'm starting to write down some questions to ask. But I'm only gonna ask the really good questions.
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

I really want to hear her sing. I have the disk with her song but after what esoap524 said....I HAVE TO HEAR HER SING

Comment

Keep posting Photos of Claudia Black

Comment

Comment

I should really get around to capping Pitch Black. And Queen of the Damned. (It's funny, I like these 2 films, and I saw them even before I knew who Claud was...)
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yesterday i made a Claudia Black sig but now i cant find it anymore .....

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Judge Fan View Post
                              Yesterday i made a Claudia Black sig but now i cant find it anymore .....
                              That's too bad ! I wanna see it!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Oh ... i saved it has PSD file .... Here it is

Comments are welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X