Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    You might be surprised. They tend to sell just about everything they have at FS cons, including SG1 stuff.
    I guessed that seeing Michael Shanks' photo at FS 2004 con DVD
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
      I guessed that seeing Michael Shank's photo at FS 2004 con DVD
      That photo is probably worth more now that Ben has kissed it.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
        Claudia's awesome. It's been really fun. I feel really bad that I'm playing her daughter, because it's ridiculous. She's my age. But it's really fun, she's really sweet, and I love the dynamic her character has with Michael and with my character. She's got such a great thing going, and it's fun to play off of her[/B].[/I]
        We love you Morena you're the perfect Vala's daughter but you're 7 years younger than Claudia. Mmm I think she would love that about Morena's age comment.
        Last edited by Runciter; 19 October 2006, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          You might be surprised. They tend to sell just about everything they have at FS cons, including SG1 stuff.
          Yup, I've heard of it! I will ask someone to buy them for me
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
            Cool! I doubt that creation will sell them at FS Burbank con so I can't ask someone to buy them for me! But I think they will sell them at SG-1 Vancouver con next year so I can ask someone then!
            Actually, they might... they do know that LOTS of FS fans watch SG, too.
            Besides, there's a SG con two weeks after the FS one in Burbank.

Comment

Does Claudia sing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Judge Fan View Post
                She did at FS con in Burbank 2003 cause the fans asked her to! It scared the hell out if her ! She was so nervous and so she never did that again at a con! She likes to sing!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Judge Fan View Post
                  Aeryn/Vala said already that Claudia never sang again live at the con, but forgot to mention that she recorded a song for Coleman Smith's CD You can listen to the piece of it (the song's title is "Groovy") HERE. Claudia has very beautiful smoky voice and the whole song is really great. I recommend strongly the whole CD, of course!

Comment

You also can hear her sing here http://www.colemansmith.net/
                    Track 7 Groovy BUT all the disk is amazing, you can buy it if you like

Comment

It's true, Claudia sings very well, she has a very sensual and beautiful voice and I would love to hear her songs but I'm far away from Burbank. "Groovy" sounds fantastic! and I would love to see her singing on TV.

She was so nervous and so she never did that again at a con! She likes to sing!
                      well maybe someday...who knows. How was the reaction of the fans?.
                      Last edited by Runciter; 20 October 2006, 02:46 AM.

Comment

I want to see her singing in movies

Angst Vala
                        http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemID=62908

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                          I want to see her singing in movies
                          Me too!

Thanks for the link! Beautiful video!

Comment

Mmm Moulin Rouge 2 and Chicago 2, starring by Claudia Black in the main singer roles of the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                              Mmm Moulin Rouge 2 and Chicago 2, starring by Claudia Black in the main singer roles of the movies.
                              That would be really great

Comment

It's true, Claudia sings very well, she has a very sensual and beautiful voice and I would love to hear her songs but I'm far away from Burbank. "Groovy" sounds fantastic! and I would love to see her singing on TV.
                                You know there is an episode of "A Country Practise" where she sings to a baby, I think!

well maybe someday...who knows. How was the reaction of the fans?.
                                I wasn't there but I think they really liked it!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X