No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do realise some cast members read their threads, what's Claudia gonna think if she stumbles into this conversation! sheeze

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat View Post
      You do realise some cast members read their threads, what's Claudia gonna think if she stumbles into this conversation! sheeze
      I believe she would be honor to hear that many of her fans have enough respect for her talents and her class when it comes to having a “No Nude Scene” policy in her contract. It is very hard to enter into Hollywood standards being female and not exposing your self on screen may it be big or small (screens). The fact that she is known and has a large fan base proves that women in entertainment do not have to expose their bodies to entertain us, Claudia has been doing so for well over a few years now. May Claudia continue to do so and I have the up most respect for her, she is a true role model.

Yay For Claudia........
      Spoiler:

Comment

good for turning the 'discussion' in to having respect for her, but bad for starting it by saying people were actually searchin for stuff, thats what I actually meant, plus she probably knows we have enough respect for her to avoid it and are very proud that she has avoided such dren in her career
        Last edited by cat; 18 October 2006, 04:59 AM.

banner by E.K.R
        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
        "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
          women in entertainment do not have to expose their bodies to entertain us
          I love that quote Nefertiti. When I watch TV or movies I like to see actors and actresses exposing their ideas, their thoughts in their characters much better than their bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter View Post
            I love that quote Nefertiti. When I watch TV or movies I like to see actors and actresses exposing their ideas, their thoughts in their characters much better than their bodies.
            Thanks Runciter, I just love it when an actor or actress can bring in emotional depth to a character. Claudia does this with all the characters she's been given and some don't have many lines....."PitchBlack" yet she was able to develop that character to where I at least felt very sad to she her go. What makes a great actress or actor is the emotion they can bring to the sets not what they can take off on the sets. Just my Opinion, Love ya Claudia for having enough respect for your self and other women who are trying to enter into acting to not have to go and show your goodies all the time. You are a very classy woman!
            Last edited by Nefertiti; 20 October 2006, 03:18 AM.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hopefully, she would be flattered by it. I have seen worse, but you make a valid point, cat. My understanding is that she is a rather private person and I respect that. At least I try to.

Now, the scary thing is what she might think about some of the things my Vala clone says and does. Thankfully, this is a PG forum, so you guys don't see when she gets really wild.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Where is Cameron with my breakfast? I'm starving.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
                  You are a very classy women!

I agree, very

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I love her hair in this pic...talk about classy.

Comment

Well, hopefully that we like her for her talent (even if we also complement her looks).
                      And that we find it bewildering in general that some people like to create fake stuff of actors and actresses.

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

That was a delicious breakfast, my evil man, thank you.

AQOECC: You're welcome. So, now, we have an agreement, you won't tell them about that dream you had, right?
                        AQOVC: You mean the one where you and I get married?
                        AQOECC: Yeah...that one.
                        AQOVC: I won't say a word about it or our baby.
                        AQOECC: Thanks. See ya later.
                        AQOVC: Later, my beloved.

Comment

I go for a walk and get hungry again...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap30a.jpg
                            I go for a walk and get hungry again...

must be that baby

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                              must be that baby

Maybe that part wasn't just a dream? Oh dear, the Daniel/Vala shippers will hate me now.
                              Just remember, ladies, I fully support your cause.

Comment

Let me Think . use the force Vala .. let me break out of this jail eh....

Darn it didnt Work

Comment

Working...
                                X