Sorry guys heres the WOW thread back
      Will do!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

oh dear, oh dear *hides devil horns*

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

So, you want me to pretend to be Evil Mitchell?

Yes. Just stay still a moment...

Comment

Great Pic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Whoa! Private property there, missy!

Since when? Addy gets to touch.

Comment

Only time for a mini-story. Since GW will probably be down on Wednesday.

I got the S9 dvds and have a bunch of caps from Crusade waiting to be edited and loaded into Photobucket. Hope to have them ready later in the week. Have a great evening, everyone!

Comment

Only time for a mini-story. Since GW will probably be down on Wednesday.

I got the S9 dvds and have a bunch of caps from Crusade waiting to be edited and loaded into Photobucket. Hope to have them ready later in the week. Have a great evening, everyone!
                  you too, and thanks for the last picture comment
                  Spoiler:

Comment

btw...wallpapers are terrific!

Pics are great as always!

And Nefertti...I'm falling in love with your siggy. *blush*

Comment

btw...wallpapers are terrific!

Pics are great as always!

And Nefertti...I'm falling in love with your siggy. *blush*
                      (Smile widely) Thanks (wink)
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Ok I'm going to tell you a little secret about my web, how to customize your start page with the graphics that you like?.
                        Well if you go to this address: Start Pages you can select that graphic doing click on it. A cookie is created with this selection and the next time you reload the start page your customize design will always there. You can change the graphic if you want doing the same thing with another capture. There are 9 different graphics right now. You can destroy the cookie too and let the code select randomly.
                        The drawing looks fantastic!!.
                        Last edited by Runciter; 09 October 2006, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                          Ok I'm going to tell you a little secret about my web, how to customize your start page with the graphics that you like?.
                          Well if you go to this address: Start Pages you can select that graphic doing click on it. A cookie is created with this selection and the next time you reload the start page your customize design will always there. You can change the graphic if you want doing the same thing with another capture. There are 9 different graphics right now. You can destroy the cookie too and let the code select randomly.
                          The drawing looks fantastic!!.

hey, i just had a look at your site and im very impressed, one thing that stuck out though was the wallpapers, the wallpapers themselves are great, but in my opinion the fact they have the website address bang smack in the middle completely puts me off using them, i agree you want to advertise your site but personally i think thats a little to big.

10/10 for everything else though mate

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
                            hey, i just had a look at your site and im very impressed, one thing that stuck out though was the wallpapers, the wallpapers themselves are great, but in my opinion the fact they have the website address bang smack in the middle completely puts me off using them, i agree you want to advertise your site but personally i think thats a little to big.

10/10 for everything else though mate
                            Mmm don't worry, I think you're right, when I have time I will change that.

Comment

ok mate, could you pm me when/if you do it? i want to be the first to set them as my wallpapers

Edit: i say wallpapers as i have webshots (cycles through wallpapers every 15 mins or so...)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
                                ok mate, could you pm me when/if you do it? i want to be the first to set them as my wallpapers

Edit: i say wallpapers as i have webshots (cycles through wallpapers every 15 mins or so...)
                                When I make wallpapers I usually put the watermark of my website on the right/left side below, a small watermark of course, not like this huge one on Claudia wallpapers. When I fix that I will send you a PM, there are 5 wallpapers in this situation, so you have to be patient, after Claudia's Birthday and Christopher's Birthday.

Comment

Working...
                                X