• Show
Clear All

Farscapefan your post count is 1,666 you devil

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      PMed you.

A.
      Got it and got it too Thanks. Now, I'll just cross my fingers that MGM's response wasn't just wishfull thinking.

Vc: Yes, I'm hoping it isn't just wishfull thinking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cat
        was'nt it maroubura (sp) beach
        Crunella... been there! Though they also filmed at Bondi and Maroubra. Love the beach... and the rocks, too. I'm a geek, what can I say?

Cc: Do you get the feeling we're being stalked?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
          Farscapefan your post count is 1,666 you devil
          I would be scared if it would have been just 666
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
            I would be scared if it would have been just 666
            me too

Comment

Originally posted by cat
              http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/cate1980/farscape/johnaeryn57.jpg
              Was this guy's name mentioned anywhere in the credits for this episode?

Comment

Originally posted by skchwojko
                Nooooooo.

Spoiler:
                It's Ben Browder's character (John Crichton) in Claudia Black's character's (Aeryn's) body. So, HE'S checking her out. He gets caught, though, by Aeryn & Chiana (who are in different characters' bodies, as well) & he/she says, "They're here. They're right here. They've been here for a couple of arns (hours) & I just had to... Oh, come on. I'm a guy. Guys dream about this sort of thing." It was hilarious seeing Claudia act as if she were Crichton. She did the American accent & his mannerisms & everything. Great ep!
                Funniest thing is, that whole "checking out her boobs" was Claud's idea!
                When David Kemper was driving her back up to LA after the SD Comic Con, he outlined the ep to her and asked her what she thought a guy in her body would do, and that's what she came up with. She's such a hoot!!

Comment

id deffinatly check her out if i where in her body

Comment

My favourite is definitely the one with mobile phone during filming Farscape's "Look At The Princess" pt. 1 episode.
                    My favorite CB blooper is from "Farscape: Undressed" when she is describing D'Argo and says,
                    "E.T.... Extra Testicles"

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                      My favorite CB blooper is from "Farscape: Undressed" when she is describing D'Argo and says,
                      "E.T.... Extra Testicles"
                      Completely forgot about this one!

Comment

Was this guy's name mentioned anywhere in the credits for this episode?
                        I'll go check the DVD... stand by

ETA: Couldn't find it... there are only two names listed at the end as "guests" and they didn't specify which one played what character, so.... Sorry.
                        Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 08 October 2006, 08:32 AM.

Comment

I'll do the same, although I'm pretty sure that every time I was re-watching Crichton Kicks I wasn't able to locate him in the end credits anywhere.

Comment

soo back again

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

ETA: Couldn't find it... there are only two names listed at the end as "guests" and they didn't specify which one played what character, so.... Sorry.
                              Actually, there are 3 names. One of the names is different at DVD and at IMDB.com, as well as www.scifi.com/farscape - Journey Logs. I guess, it's the third guy, mentioned at DVD and not at IMDB.com and Skiffy's Farscape website. Or it's somebody else... I need to rewatch the episode again to count the guest characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                                soo back again

Great! If you send me all the icons with Claudia then I can upload them to the ClaudiaBlackPortal! Only if you want
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X