Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat
        I love these Claudia and Aeryn photos Two different pics for the same article, for Sydney and Melbourne newspaper day after day or on the same day
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Great run cat

more in here http://www.youtube.com/watch_fullscr...%20love%20you"

Comment

Great run! Thank you.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Oh, let's go to the "party" beach again, I love that "party", but have you seen that guy behind Claudia and Ben?, he is looking at her, he is not acting like an extra!!

valaCB, I think YouTube will be delete all bloopers and making off videos of Farscape sooner or later. I had to delete the ending of PKW a few moths ago because it was an infringement of Jim Henson Copyrights. So it means that I can't update the right section of my website with this pretty videos.
              Now I only have videos that I make myself in my YouTube account.
              Last edited by Runciter; 07 October 2006, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                Oh, let's go to the "party" beach again, I love that "party", but have you seen that guy behind Claudia and Ben?, he is looking at her, he is not acting like an extra!!
                I think he is talking to the girl next to him
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                  I think he is talking to the girl next to him
                  Sorry but I don't believe that situation, ok, he looks like he is talking to that girl but I think that behind this pretty sunglasses he is looking at Claudia.
                  And of course he is thinking..."I would like to be Ben Browder..."
                  Last edited by Runciter; 07 October 2006, 12:33 PM.

Comment

excellent pics guys and girls

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                      Sorry but I don't believe that situation, ok, he looks like he is talking to that girl but I think that behind this pretty sunglasses he is looking at Claudia.
                      And of course he is thinking..."I would like to be Ben Browder..."
                      It's really hard to tell. He's definitely talking to that girl, but he may be looking at Claudia at the same time...
                      BTW, I'd love to know who the guy in tha last on the beach scene is.

Comment

Comment

Nice pic! Never seen it!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I've never seen this one before!

Thank you!

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                              Nice pic! Never seen it!
                              'cause nobody earlier didn't scan the old Cinefantastique's articles about Farscape you can put it to CBP gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                                'cause nobody earlier didn't scan the old Cinefantastique's articles about Farscape you can put it to CBP gallery
                                Do you have the article? So you can upload the whole article to the article section!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X