• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr McKay
    when is claudias birthday?
    11th October
    Spoiler:

Comment

is she checking herself out? i cant blame her i suppose!

Nooooooo.

Spoiler:
      It's Ben Browder's character (John Crichton) in Claudia Black's character's (Aeryn's) body. So, HE'S checking her out. He gets caught, though, by Aeryn & Chiana (who are in different characters' bodies, as well) & he/she says, "They're here. They're right here. They've been here for a couple of arns (hours) & I just had to... Oh, come on. I'm a guy. Guys dream about this sort of thing." It was hilarious seeing Claudia act as if she were Crichton. She did the American accent & his mannerisms & everything. Great ep!
      CBOOL #73 1/2 -don't forget the 1/2
      Keeper of the Aeryn Sun Wardrobe Collection: "May you be blessed with a joyous life"-chickwithgun (CB) to skchwojko 20 Apr 2004
      http://skchwojko.livejournal.com/
      http://www.myspace.com/skchwojko

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
        11th October

oh cool, not long to go then

Originally posted by skchwojko
        Nooooooo.

lol sure she isnt

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey I was just cleaning out my computer files and came across a fic that I was writing, it was my first Vala Fic and I never finished. If I post it will people give me some ideas on it (cuz I hate not finishing anything, and I am out of ideas) Or maybe I should just scrap it I don't know Let me know what you think k!

Spoiler:
          Clash, the sound of metal on metal rang through the night; Screams could be heard fading in and out from the sound of death! A raven haired Beauty with skin as pale as freshly fallen snow stands with her helm drenched in blood. From somewhere deep in the battle field she heard her name, searching the dead franticly she pleaded to hear her name once more, just once more. Tears sprang in her eye as she watched villager after villager fall at the hands of a false god, people she knew, people she’d love. “Vala,” she wasn’t going insane she heard her name; her mother said her name ‘but where, where is she’ looking out onto this mangled mess of lifeless forms Vala felt like crying. Vala ran past as shots flew by hitting Marcus her old school master dead. Her thoughts focus only on the one person who ever loved her, “mother where are you???” the words escaped her lips as she ran past something that resembles a monster with a snake for a head. ‘Faster, faster, run faster Vala’ she caught herself thinking as if the thought itself would incline her feet to press on. Tripping over bodies, bodies that were once friends, the same people that once breathed the same air, taste the same wine, her friends – ‘not now Vala, not now’ holding back tears as she repeated the silent pray pressing onward wanting to scream in remorse. ‘Where is father?? Why did he have to go see Adria tonight, why did he leave her and mother alone??? Not now Vala run, run faster, find her, you have to find her!!!!!’ the thoughts seemed to flow from her. The sun flower field she once played in as a girl has turned into a place that not even the crows stay, just the malicious color red. The air even seemed to stop, it was hard to breathe but Vala pressed on. It felt like hours have past to Vala the constant tripping was beginning to wear Vala down, it wasn’t until she saw a flash of silver just ahead of her that her very heart seemed to stop. There before her, her mother’s body, Vala could no longer hold back tears she allowed them to flow freely screams after screams were released upon the war ridden vastness that was once her home, the screams themselves shatter the night. Vala did not mind the looks of the serpent men, nor did she take notice of the fighting that surrounds her. She just wanted to be left there, left to die, to feel nothing anymore. Her heart was ripped from her chest that night, left in pieces to never be realigned. Anger bound her to this place, anger at Adria for bewitching her father, anger at her father for his weakness for the drink and to that *****! Anger is what feed her now, a creature of necessity, of hatred, vengeance. Vala never took notice as she was consumed in the emotions of her mother's death to see the guards coming towards her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vala awoke staring at herself in a mirror, but it wasn’t her. The reflection was coarse, cold, calculating almost alien a shiver went down her back or was it her back? Like a prisoner in her own form Vala witness the murder of innocence, children, women it made no difference worlds fell to their knees and death followed. Vala fought many times for control, commanding her limbs to move at her request but always a voice was heard, something internal deep evil “You belong to me, and soon you’ll see you’re just like me. There’s no where to run!” The realization swept over her, she was locked away with a reminder of what had happen the night she lost everything. She fought the memory off over and over but the thing inhabiting her body tormented her with glee using painful memories, twisting them to suit its need. Guilt, deep sadness, fear all made their home in her heart, Vala grew cold over the decade of alienation. She could no longer look into a mirror without hating the image of a monster staring back. The image of herself!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
            Cool
            glad you like them. I was worried I couldn't get the two soldiers behind her out of teh pic but hey it was totally easy^^
            Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Comment

In case you haven't been to The SciFi World board recently... Gilles has opened "Happy Birthday Claudia!" thread already
                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Judge Fan
                  id certainly give her one.

an award that is...

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

an award that is...
                    (Smile) Sure you would.....(wink) an award uh. Would this award be gold (plated) as well.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

an award that is...
                      LOL
                      Be nice and go wish Claudia a birthday wish (Thanks FF)

Comment

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Dont forget Chris Judge Birthday is on 13 October

Great photo ValaMalduran

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Judge Fan
                            Dont forget Chris Judge Birthday is on 13 October

Great photo ValaMalduran
                            I'm sure CJ is the kind of person who knows how to celebrate properly.

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I'm sure he knows how to party!

Lets get back to Claudia

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                I'm sure CJ is the kind of person who knows how to celebrate properly.

A.
                                I think so too

Comment

Working...
                                X