Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    WOW! I've never seen such a big version of it.
    Thank you!

A.
    I've finally scanned ALL Claud's interviews from magazines I purchased within past 4-5 years I'm submitting them now to CBP, let's hope they'll appear soon so everybody can enjoy these past goodies!
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Also from Undressed Special (as the last three I posted) with pics from the pilot

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
        No MS. BB and CB are bringing him in all teh time. liek who is the best kisser or with the MS pic when BB come sback from the toilett and such.
        The question about who's a better kisser was asked to Ben by my friend. As for the MS pic sitting in BB's chair after he went to the loo, it was payback from CB for the prank BB pulled when she went to the loo earlier. He got the entire audience to get up and start leaving when CB came back. It was hilarious. So when BB left Claudia wished that MS was around to take his place. A fan ran out of the room and got their MS pic and loaned it to CB and she put it in BB's chair. It was just as hilarious.

I know this because I was at that con. Imho, I don't think BB and CB bring MS up ALL the time. It just happens now due to them both working with him on the same show. It's more the fans (again mho) that keep bringing it up because MS and BB look very much a like.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          I've finally scanned ALL Claud's interviews from magazines I purchased within past 4-5 years I'm submitting them now to CBP, let's hope they'll appear soon so everybody can enjoy these past goodies!
          Thank you!

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
            The question about who's a better kisser was asked to Ben by my friend. As for the MS pic sitting in BB's chair after he went to the loo, it was payback from CB for the prank BB pulled when she went to the loo earlier. He got the entire audience to get up and start leaving when CB came back. It was hilarious. So when BB left Claudia wished that MS was around to take his place. A fan ran out of the room and got their MS pic and loaned it to CB and she put it in BB's chair. It was just as hilarious.

I know this because I was at that con. Imho, I don't think BB and CB bring MS up ALL the time. It just happens now due to them both working with him on the same show. It's more the fans (again mho) that keep bringing it up because MS and BB look very much a like.

yeah I saw the vid of that panel. it wa spayback but.. still tehy mentione dhim all teh time there. Dunno about other cons, never have seen them on a Con from farscape only Gigi Edgley this year (didn't know farscape by then) and from SG also not really.. Corin Nemec and John Noble. JN is so great, totally fell in love with him last year. oh and of course COlm Meaney but that'S years ago and so he wasn't then on SG..anyway back to leadership Haven#t seen eitehr if them so I dunno.
            I think it must be real great to be there "for real" and I mean one and a half hour is really long to have them onm stage. jeez... uh totally forgot Gary Jones. Anyway I have to uplaod more pics of CB *lalala*
            Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
              yeah I saw the vid of that panel. it wa spayback but.. still tehy mentione dhim all teh time there. Dunno about other cons, never have seen them on a Con from farscape only Gigi Edgley this year (didn't know farscape by then) and from SG also not really.. Corin Nemec and John Noble. JN is so great, totally fell in love with him last year. oh and of course COlm Meaney but that'S years ago and so he wasn't then on SG..anyway back to leadership Haven#t seen eitehr if them so I dunno.
              I think it must be real great to be there "for real" and I mean one and a half hour is really long to have them onm stage. jeez... uh totally forgot Gary Jones. Anyway I have to uplaod more pics of CB *lalala*
              It was just that one con, they had both just started working at SG1 by then. Last year, Claudia wasn't at the con and sadly she won't be there this year either and MS wasn't mentioned at the con last year, iirc.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

As far as I've read they're going to finish filming around October 10th.
                Heh, the finish shooting the day before her birthday. I think that might be a bitter/sweet day, unless they have news of SG-1's contiuation.
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
                  phoar

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I've never read this one http://www.claudiablackportal.com/content/view/228/142/
                    Thanks FF

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                        Welcome back

WELCOME BACK!!!
                        Thanks! *hug*
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                          You're welcome

Comment

Yes, thank you for the scans!

Servus, Aeryn/Vala!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                              Yes, thank you for the scans!

A.
                              More to come in the near future...

Comment

The anti-Vala people (I wanted to say morons) are busy convincing themselves that Vala's presence on the team doesn't make sense, so perhaps we should discuss here that her presence on the team is absolutely essential?

Comment

Working...
                                X