• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orovingwen

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
      *sneaking in*

I love Claudia Black but I must admit I fall for her in Season 9 and now after seeing her in diffrent roles AND that I'm watching currently farscape (4 seasons in a marathon! nearly done *cry*) I am so lost. she is so gerat and I can't wait to get back to sg-1 to see her there *haven't seen any of season 10*

apropos farcape: some caps here
      Welcome aboard Orovingwen!
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

thanks Vala and farscape :-]

@vala
        where is that cap from?
        Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
        Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
        If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
        "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

thanks Vala and farscape :-]

@vala
          where is that cap from?
          'The Flax' 1x13

Comment

uh season 1..seems so long ago^^

somehow I can't wtach the last eps of season 4.. meh the baby! they torture her!
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

uh season 1..seems so long ago^^

somehow I can't wtach the last eps of season 4.. meh the baby! they torture her!
              'Prayer'

huge pics
              Spoiler:

Comment

with them caps, are you tryin to get me upset?

banner by E.K.R
                If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                  'Prayer'

huge pics
                  Spoiler:

Every time I watch "Prayer", especially this scene, I think it would be great to see Claudia doing stage monodrama (one person play) - she's just great at this.

Comment

yeah prayer got me very.. well it touched me. I can't watch the next episode.. am I too dramatic? I mean I already know teh peacekeeper Wras, so I'm actually a bit spoilered but...
                    sometimes I think my heart beaks out of the admiration for CBlack and the emotions for the character... jeez even that she can do taht to me makes me more love her.. I'm so lost here

Comment

yeah prayer got me very.. well it touched me. I can't watch the next episode.. am I too dramatic? I mean I already know teh peacekeeper Wras, so I'm actually a bit spoilered but...
                      sometimes I think my heart beaks out of the admiration for CBlack and the emotions for the character... jeez even that she can do taht to me makes me more love her.. I'm so lost here
                      Though "We're So Screwed: Fetal Attraction" isn't much easier to watch it has this wonderful moment at the end.

Spoiler:

And before anyone complains that this is a Stargate board :

Spoiler:

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

uuh that pis are so cute! maybe I tomorrow I have the strength to watch the rest

btw. Black said something in a farscape commentary that she's so sad that its ending and a big part of it is becaus eshe had to "leave" Browder. Did she said something additional now that both are on SG-1?

Comment

uuh that pis are so cute! maybe I tomorrow I have the strength to watch the rest

btw. Black said something in a farscape commentary that she's so sad that its ending and a big part of it is becaus eshe had to "leave" Browder. Did she said something additional now that both are on SG-1?
                          Yup, in her interview for The SciFi World she said that it's nice to have a nice "brother" around You can both read and LISTEN to the interview

Comment

oh my, thank you! *hihi* how was that? they smashed Crichton and Aeryn always together, let them bumb into eachother and such *hehe*
                            I guess I so more Mitchell/Vala shipper...it seems so familier^^
                            besides Vala would probably sleep with everyboody (and fall for Sam *rotfl*)

Comment

The famous bulkhead smashing.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

oh my goodness! nicy!
                                hanks for the pic. hey did Black actually ever had short hair?

Comment

Working...
                                X