Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/ValaMalduran/SG%20BTS%20Specials/sg_misc_063.jpg
    This pic is kinda like her 'wanted' picture from MM
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by god of fire
      i could see vala teasing mckay mercilessly. that would be hilarious.

then there's the vala flirting with shep all the time.

I like the Shep part

BTW- your avatar, isn't Miles O'Brien from DS9? What a wonderful series

Comment

A book of messages for Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran)
        Claudia won't be at the November Convention, but blueaeryn evidently has another way of getting the book to her. If you would like to send Claudia a message, the deadline is also October 15. The e-mail address to send messages for Claudia Black (Vala) is [email protected]

I found this, so if anyone want to send to Claudia a message, PLS do

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          A book of messages for Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran)
          Claudia won't be at the November Convention, but blueaeryn evidently has another way of getting the book to her. If you would like to send Claudia a message, the deadline is also October 15. The e-mail address to send messages for Claudia Black (Vala) is [email protected]

I found this, so if anyone want to send to Claudia a message, PLS do
          I would like to write a message but, you know, I'm very slow if I have to write in english. I can write a few lines but no more. I would like to write things about spanish fans, about spanish websites...
          I will try.

Comment

Gilles Nuytens has just revealed two new VIPs coming SOON to the SciFi Worlds board. One of them is Claudia! Which means that we'll be able to ask her questions about Farscape, Stargate SG-1 and everything else! How cool is that?
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
              Gilles Nuytens has just revealed two new VIPs coming SOON to the SciFi Worlds board. One of them is Claudia! Which means that we'll be able to ask her questions about Farscape, Stargate SG-1 and everything else! How cool is that?
              OMG!!!, I'm going to register right now!!

Comment

Thanks Addy

You all can do it, it's really fun, ask Cam
                This is for you Nefertiti

I'm off to meet Daniel

After one year

huge picture.
                Spoiler:

Vala: Yup! find him...

Daniel: All i want is to drink coffee with her!

Vala: Oh...*sigh* let's make another sweet baby

Thanks ValaCB that was great, I tried to green you for that. Love the Let's make more babies!!!!! Funny
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  Just being a bit down at the moment. It'll pass. I'm (almost) used to it. But it amazes me everytime how much it messes up my ability to do simple tasks.

A.
                  Yeah it does that to one when where in that state.
                  Hope your feeling better.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Ok I found a few pictures for the next ep, I heard Vala has a dream and that is what leads then to the weapon. I also heard that Adria follows along with them to get her hand s on the weapon. It is going to be interesting to see how this comes about. I am just concerned for my Vala and her Daniel. If Daniel chooses it go with Adria and leave Vala I would be crushed.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah it does that to one when where in that state.
                      Hope your feeling better.
                      Thank you, but not yet. 'Tis ok.

Originally posted by Nefertiti
                      Spoiler:
                      Ok I found a few pictures for the next ep, I heard Vala has a dream and that is what leads then to the weapon. I also heard that Adria follows along with them to get her hand s on the weapon. It is going to be interesting to see how this comes about. I am just concerned for my Vala and her Daniel. If Daniel chooses it go with Adria and leave Vala I would be crushed.

Spoiler:
                      Adria's the typical "adolescent". Raiding her mother's wardrobe.
                      But the shoulder pads.....

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Ok, I have a question for Claudia, I think it will be very funny. I hope to see her answer. Top secret, sorry.

Comment

Spoiler:

Vala: Cam, Where is Sheppy?
                          Spoiler:

OOPps...wrong show

Vala: ammm...Cam, Where is Sheppy?

Cam: yeah, you need to go to Atlantis to meet Sheep, i need a vacation.

Vala: Fine, i'm going but admit it, you want to read some Vala/Shep stories

Sheep: Hi Vala

LMAO!! That's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                            Ok, I have a question for Claudia, I think it will be very funny. I hope to see her answer. Top secret, sorry.
                            Wait til Gilles opens this thread!
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by god of fire
                              i could see vala teasing mckay mercilessly. that would be hilarious.

then there's the vala flirting with shep all the time.

AQOVC: I do so wish that Addy would have adopted that McKay clone.
                              AQOEDC: Yes, well, she can only have so many. Besides, you can always go to visit McKay.

AQOEDC: Maybe we can convince Jack to have a McKay clone made just for you to torture.
                              AQOVC: Perhaps...then I could share him with Evil Cam and you.
                              AQOEDC: No need. We already have Shep.
                              AQOVC: True.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X