No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claudia was absolutely beautiful the whole episode. Just...wow.

and the Daniel and Vala scenes...*swoon*

*skips over to the D/V thread*

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
      Memento Mori was a good Vala/Claudia episode.

Spoiler:
      I really wanted to see more of Vala's background in some of those scenes that were from her memories. But maybe we will see more later. I'm hoping!
      It was a great Vala/Claudia episode! I've just finished re-watching it for the second time (d/loaded early morning) and I absolutely love it!
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Only 46%..

I'm so happy that Claud will be in other jobs than Stargate and a way from Ben. I'm sorry, just can't stand the hate in here and the ignoring from Claudia at the TF forum. I don't know why its bother me so much. They can write whatever they want but still...

Don't forget to post at CBPB http://claudiablackportal.com/smf/
        Last edited by valaCB; 09 September 2006, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          Only 46%..

I'm so happy that Claud will be in other jobs than Stargate and a way from Ben. I'm sorry, just can't stand the hate in here and the ignoring from Claudia at the TF forum. I don't know why its bother me so much. They can write whatever they want but still...

Don't forget to post at CBPB http://claudiablackportal.com/smf/
          I've said at TF what I think about it. I really hate these people there now.

Comment

Well, I've said it before but the poor guy gets reduced to a piece of meat by some people.
            Yes, he's very handsome but he's also doing some acting. And just because it isn't always in the foreground of the scene doesn't mean it's any less important.
            It's an ensamble show and every character gets their 2-3 eps that are mainly about them. At the moment the new character Vala gets featured a bit more just like Cam last season.
            If there'd be a S11 Claudia's scenes would be reduced again, too.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              Well, I've said it before but the poor guy gets reduced to a piece of meat by some people.
              Yes, he's very handsome but he's also doing some acting. And just because it isn't always in the foreground of the scene doesn't mean it's any less important.
              It's an ensamble show and every character gets their 2-3 eps that are mainly about them. At the moment the new character Vala gets featured a bit more just like Cam last season.
              If there'd be a S11 Claudia's scenes would be reduced again, too.

A.
              Huh... don't usually discuss SG eps over on TF (mostly use it for making convention arrangements ) but I'm getting the feeling that you guys are seeing some "I hate that Ben's being wallpapered in favor of Claud" comments there? That surprises me, since I know a lot of people there and they adore Claud! What's happening to the world?

Lemme see what kind of con pix I have to share here....

I love how much she manages to embarrass Ben! She's a true friend!

Comment

By the way, these pix were taken by my friend Rich, who sits front row, center at the FS cons (bas*ard!)

Comment

I think it's more of a slight irritation that some people - and it really is only a few - prefer to ignore a good performance (not just by Claudia, there are a lot of people on the show) in order to drool about something that's, though very enjoyable, not such an important part of an episode.

If a thread for talking about and discussing an episode degenerates into WHOA! BODY, BUTT, LEATHER! within a couple of posts, it can be a bit annyoing.

But I don't think anyone really wants to put Claudia up against Ben. After all, we know that they're great friends.

A.

P.S.: Tell that bas*ard Rich he's one lucky guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                    Huh... don't usually discuss SG eps over on TF (mostly use it for making convention arrangements ) but I'm getting the feeling that you guys are seeing some "I hate that Ben's being wallpapered in favor of Claud" comments there? That surprises me, since I know a lot of people there and they adore Claud! What's happening to the world?
                    Nothing good, especially when you see people at TF openly admitting fast forwarding through Claud's scenes in Memento Mori

Yay! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                      Nothing good, especially when you see people at TF openly admitting fast forwarding through Claud's scenes in Memento Mori
                      Yeah... that's what thunk threads are for. Probably why I don't bother with episode discussion anymore... anywhere. Very few people actually discuss the eps anymore! I remember, way back in '99 (and a bit later), really getting into those FS discussions, but even those became "pick and defend the nit" conversations. Easier just to pick a very specific topic, one character or actor for instance , and discuss them in a thread.

I sure wish we could get her back at another con....

Looks like she has fun, too!

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                        I think it's more of a slight irritation that some people - and it really is only a few - prefer to ignore a good performance (not just by Claudia, there are a lot of people on the show) in order to drool about something that's, though very enjoyable, not such an important part of an episode.

If a thread for talking about and discussing an episode degenerates into WHOA! BODY, BUTT, LEATHER! within a couple of posts, it can be a bit annyoing.

But I don't think anyone really wants to put Claudia up against Ben. After all, we know that they're great friends.

A.

P.S.: Tell that bas*ard Rich he's one lucky guy!

Unfortunately i agree
                        Thank god that Claudia and Ben still good friends

Comment

I sure wish we could get her back at another con....

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ud/Claud04.jpg

Looks like she has fun, too!

It would be great. Not that I can enjoy it apart from con reports and pics that you all share so readily.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            Unfortunately i agree
                            Thank god that Claudia and Ben still good friends
                            Yup, but Ben definitely would be very upset finding out that his"fans" are completely ignoring Claudia. That's just NOT RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                              Yup, but Ben definitely would be very upset finding out that his"fans" are completely ignoring Claudia. That's just NOT RIGHT
                              Very true, and it's a good thing that we won't mention it to him.

See? FUN!

Comment

Very true, and it's a good thing that we won't mention it to him.

See? FUN!

You know what was more fun at that con? Watchin' Claudia play Ben.

*Claudia's hand holding water bottle goes out when Ben's not looking....

Whoops! Waterbottle drops.....

Ben picks it up.....

Again.....

and again......

and again.....
                                It took him quite a while to figure out what was happening!
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X