No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can never get anything from AOL to work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
      I can never get anything from AOL to work for me.
      Found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUUWo6IGb5o
      Lots of Vala, YEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        Lots of Vala, YEAH!
        Awww. Very cool!!! Thank you. *hug*

Comment

What do you all think about transferring Vala to Atlantis or to this new series?

Comment

What do you all think about transferring Vala to Atlantis or to this new series?
            My SGA knowledge is limited to 3 eps and knowing Rodney from Sg-1, so I don't know if they would fit in. Of course I'd like to see more of them, but I can't answer that question.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Lots of Vala, YEAH!
              The part where Vala talks about
              Spoiler:
              past mistakes and how you either move on or get left behind looks like a great character scene.

Seems Joe Mallozzi was right when he said:
              "As I was writing 'Counterstrike,' I realized that it was a surprisingly sober outing for one particular character and wondered whether it was a little too 'down.' I honestly can't see how it can't be given the circumstances. Still, we finally get to see the inside of an Ori ship and the story affords a bonding opportunity between two characters with a rocky past."
              I'm so looking forward to this ep!

A.

Comment

Not crazy about Atlantis, but if they send her to a new show, I'm all for it.

Comment

Not crazy about Atlantis, but if they send her to a new show, I'm all for it.
                  The same here, although Atlantis wouldn't be that bad idea either. It's not a bad show, but definitely needs some gradual re-casting. They should get rid of Teyla (send her back to her people), I don't see the purpose for her character in Atlantis.
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                    The same here, although Atlantis wouldn't be that bad idea either. It's not a bad show, but definitely needs some gradual re-casting. They should get rid of Teyla (send her back to her people), I don't see the purpose for her character in Atlantis.
                    Yeah. But my biggest problem is with Weir. I just cant buy her as the head person. Not horrible, but not good. Ya know? I'm not sure I'm sold enough of Landry to have him take over, but there must be someone better. Well, as a Claudia/Vala fan, as long as she is there, the show will be better.

Comment

Thanks VMD for the caps

Thats one of the saddest and best things I've ever seen. Thanks.
                      Thanks

I don't know about Atlantis! Only watched 1 or 2 eps!! But if there is a good story why she is in Atlantis than it's OK!! A new show would be great
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                        Thanks VMD for the caps

Thanks

I don't know about Atlantis! Only watched 1 or 2 eps!! But if there is a good story why she is in Atlantis than it's OK!! A new show would be great
                        In Pegasus Project episodes she expressed wish to "explore" Atlantis a little bit So let's her do it...

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                          In Pegasus Project episodes she expressed wish to "explore" Atlantis a little bit So let's her do it...
                          Yeah! Let Vala "explore" Atlantis! She will definitely find more than the Atlantis people!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah! Let Vala "explore" Atlantis! She will definitely find more than the Atlantis people!
                            Much, much more

Comment

Ha ha, that's true

I like Atlantis as it is, except for 'the Runner'. so i don't want anyone to join Atlantis, except for maybe Daniel but if Vala join him, it will be OK with me

But i prefer seeing her in the new show.

Imagen Vala exploring Atlantis...she will have her own area, she will call it 'The Mal Doran' lol and if she can explore the Atlantis world that will be interesting,

BTW, i like Weir
                              and Teyla isn't my favorite character, that for sure.

Found some new PB's pics

Comment

Ha ha, that's true

I like Atlantis as it is, except for 'the Runner'. so i don't want anyone to join Atlantis, except for maybe Daniel but if Vala join him, it will be OK with me

But i prefer seeing her in the new show.

Imagen Vala exploring Atlantis...she will have her own area, she will call it 'The Mal Doran' lol and if she can explore the Atlantis world that will be interesting,

BTW, i like Weir
                                and Teyla isn't my favorite character, that for sure.

Found some new PB's pics
                                Still don't want to watch "Pitch Black" again. But I love looking at the caps.

What little I've seen of Weir is not enough to judge her character, but I didn't get that bad an impression. Quite like Tori.

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X