Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GalaxyBeyond
    Well as to the Vala/Jack Sparrow photo manips, I posted this one on the board a LONG time ago (it's probably still somehwere in this thread actually)...

could change it to something more appropriate like, "Black is the new Jack." Or somesuch.
    Nice

Vala is now on Utube (Spoiler 10X4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RDbV...te%20season-10

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyBeyond
      Well as to the Vala/Jack Sparrow photo manips, I posted this one on the board a LONG time ago (it's probably still somehwere in this thread actually)...

could change it to something more appropriate like, "Black is the new Jack." Or somesuch.
      thanks
      Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Teal'c might not have much dialogue in the ep, but CJ's facial expressions spoke volumes.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering
            Talc might not have much dialog in the EPA, but C's facial expressions spoke volumes. :talc: :talcum: :talc: :talc:

A.
            especially in this one
            His expressions make it even more funnier.

Comment

Comedic gold!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                especially in this one
                His expressions make it even more funnier.

O yeah I love the two together!!
                Spoiler:

Comment

waves at alex and J

banner by E.K.R
                  If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                  "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

*waves back*

Yoo-hoo!

A.

Comment

Comment

What a great spoiler for episode 200!
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=32613
                        Last edited by valaCB; 08 August 2006, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                          What a great spoiler for episode 200!
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=32613
                          It's hilarious. I burst out laughing when I saw the pic on the third scan.

A.
                          Last edited by ValaMalduran; 08 August 2006, 03:24 AM.

Comment

so did I SO... cannot wait for this

banner by E.K.R
                            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

cos I love it so..

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Working...
                                X