Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          WT*??? about the tooth pic

This was a funny bit
          spoiler from 10X3

Spoiler:

1) It's from "Queen of the Damned".

2) Classic Vala! And once again proof that you always have to watch out for stuff Claudia does in the background (whether it's scripted or simply her being in character).

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

2) Classic Vala! And once again proof that you always have to watch out for stuff Claudia does in the background (whether it's scripted or simply her being in character).

A.
            1. I know
            2. i thought you wrote Claudia instead of Vala until i finished reading the sentence
            I read it like this 'you always have to watch out for Claudia...and i finished it with 'watch out when Vala is around'
            I hope i was clear

Comment

Checking pockets - yours and her's - is mandatory after Vala's been around.

A.

Comment

A.
                That is one damned scary picture, although she is very well cast as a vampire. And I mean that as a compliment. She's good at the whole sexy-scary thing.

Someone on another thread who isn't quite as fanatical about CB also made the comment you did, about the little stuff she's doing in the background and how well she does it. They/he/she/whatever were quite impressed and said so.

BTW--where did those Hidden Memory pictures come from?

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                  BTW--where did those Hidden Memory pictures come from?
                  Oh dear....

I was sure I bookmarked the website, but I can't find it now. I'll take a look around.

ETA: Found it again! http://allstars-online.net/Btsgal01.html

A.
                  Last edited by ValaMalduran; 04 August 2006, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I wasn't too sure if she would make sg-1 even better. but she did. she is funny. i liked her background story. she was once a goa'uld. OUch! glad she's no longer one.
                    Last edited by roseblue; 10 August 2006, 12:02 PM.

Comment

That's what's make Claudia more interesting to watch, She gave everything to her characters

So, How was Vala in tonight episode? Someone have seen it yet?

Comment

Hello roseblue!

Can't wait to see the ep. Vala and Sam working together.

A.

Comment

Hello roseblue!

Can't wait to see the ep. Vala and Sam working together.

A.
                          And also i want to see
                          Spoiler:
                          Vala and Baal and Vala,Sam and Baal and i hared that something funny will be with Teal'c

Only coughcoughcough13%coughcoughcough

Comment

Hello Vala fans Australia just aired Beachhead and wasn't our girl fantastic in that
                            Spoiler:
                            she sacrificed herself to stop the Ori getting a foothold situation and not long ago she didn't care about anyone, it shows why her character is so lovable, fun and loyal which is definitely needed in SG1, I can't wait till season 10

sorry for rabbiting in the spoiler but Vala/Claudia deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton
                              Hello Vala fans Australia just aired Beachhead and wasn't our girl fantastic in that
                              Spoiler:
                              she sacrificed herself to stop the Ori getting a foothold situation and not long ago she didn't care about anyone, it shows why her character is so lovable, fun and loyal which is definitely needed in SG1, I can't wait till season 10

sorry for rabbiting in the spoiler but Vala/Claudia deserves it.
                              Oh, she does!

It was a very good ep for Vala showing her playfulness in the basketball game and the scenes with Nerus - not to mention the looks she and Teal'c exchanged here , glimpses of her vulnerability and loneliness when she clearly felt left out in the gateroom and ability and willingness to discard selfishness, if it's the only solution.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                                So, How was Vala in tonight episode? Someone have seen it yet?
                                Insiders
                                Spoiler:
                                Vala was hilarious last night! I love how Claudia Black does all these little things with her - she doesn't just sit in a chair but she kinda lounges in it with one leg up, rocking it back and forth. I know... weird for me to focus on that, but it just struck me when you have her sitting there with Cameron and Sam and Teal'c all still and sitting properly.

They made good use of the character's backstory in Insiders, playing on her time as a Goa'uld host. And she had some good interaction with Ba'al and Sam, and with Teal'c and Cameron. (Arm wrestling with Teal'c - sorta. She was trying to pull one of his arms to the table with both of hers).

And also - another weird observation. Her hair in a ponytail with a little sparkly barrette on side? Really cute.

Uh, yeah. Rambly and not really much of substance in the above, but then I rarely make sense.

Also? Can I just say how fun it is to be watching Stargate and Farscape at the same time? Well, one right after the other, technically.
                                ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                                The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Working...
                                X