Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travis
    I hoping for a ep btween those two, so the writer's can really flesh out their relationship.
    A little cat fight would be fun, nothing viciuos offcourse
    Hee...I just don't see Carter as a cat-fight type of gal. I think the only cat-fights we're gonna see will be between Vala and Daniel

although Carter might give a well placed raising of the eyebrow/rolling of the eyes combo...

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
      Really? wow, that's sort of sad, end of an era...No Claudia at this one either. Not that I blame her; now I don't feel pressure to go

There's no certainty that she WON'T be there...I'm guessing they're just working on her contract seeing if they can get to a point were everyone will be happy.

Well...

On an SG1 note, here is said fic and no, it's not slash (can't write it).

http://officersun524.livejournal.com/5577.html
      Coolness. This means it's complete, right and not a work in progress? Even if you've not posted all of it...I just can't stand to read work's in progress because I've been burned on too many times by the author/s NOT finishing it...EVER!
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hee...I just don't see Carter as a cat-fight type of gal. I think the only cat-fights we're gonna see will be between Vala and Daniel

although Carter might give a well placed raising of the eyebrow/rolling of the eyes combo...

Daniel and Vala has a love hate relationship, they just need to kiss and get it over with, they know they just want to

I know it's out of character for Carter to get into a cat fight but I'm sure the writers can come up with something to allow it, or may be a little banter.
        LOL I still laugh at Carter's comment in BeachHead about "what's up with the back up singer" refering to Vala.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          There's no certainty that she WON'T be there...I'm guessing they're just working on her contract seeing if they can get to a point were everyone will be happy.

Coolness. This means it's complete, right and not a work in progress? Even if you've not posted all of it...I just can't stand to read work's in progress because I've been burned on too many times by the author/s NOT finishing it...EVER!
          Well...gee, I hope she's not there, selfishly, otherwise Ill feel compelled to go
          It's all about me!

and, yeppers, it's a done deal, finito. All posted at my LJ.

Comment

Daniel and Vala has a love hate relationship, they just need to kiss and get it over with, they know they just want to

I know it's out of character for Carter to get into a cat fight but I'm sure the writers can come up with something to allow it, or may be a little banter.
            LOL I still laugh at Carter's comment in BeachHead about "what's up with the back up singer" refering to Vala.
            Ooh, so many people got upset about the back up singer comment but I rather liked it too, and I'm a huge Vala fan--otherwise, I'd be at some other thread

Carter's comment was just perfect, fell in line with Mitchell's band theme and was just enough to sound curious, not *****y. Can Carter sound *****y? I don't think so.

D/V--kiss and get it over with. I'm for that--right now, though, I'm enjoying Vala trying to get --and stay--on his good side. I don't know that she's doing that successful a job at it yet but she is trying.

Gee, wish I had some lovely pictures to add to this CB thread.

hey--self editing post. For the record, the word rhymes with "witch..."

Comment

Well...gee, I hope she's not there, selfishly, otherwise Ill feel compelled to go
              It's all about me!

Uh, no...it's all about ME!!!

and, yeppers, it's a done deal, finito. All posted at my LJ.
              K, bookmarked for reading later, btw, I added you as a friend at LJ. I have a blog there. No fic...as all that I wrote was for "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World" series and one FS fic. All can be found at fanfic.net under SunKrux. In case anyone's interested.

I'm off to bed...as I believe I've instigated enough trouble for one night.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I'm waiting for the Vala/sam interaction seem they hav'nt bonded yet.
                That will be interesting to watch.

Admiral, great stories as always
                Last edited by valaCB; 02 August 2006, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                  Hi
                  Hope you enjoyed the days. We've missed you too

There's lots of stuff, just check this thread and the D/V thread.
                  Hey!

Well, I've survived.
                  But the Dutch have absolutely no idea how to bake proper bread. It's rubber with grain on top!

I think I'll be busy catching up with all the posts.

Hello VM, good to see you back.
                  We've missed you to, waves to VM
                  *waves*

Hey!

On an SG1 note, here is said fic and no, it's not slash (can't write it).

http://officersun524.livejournal.com/5577.html
                  *slaps head*

The numbers should have told me ages ago that it's you!

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hullo, all - just dropping by. I've been rewatching Farscape with SallyLizzie, and as always I'm amazed by Claudia Black's acting and the fantastic job she does as both Aeryn Sun and Vala. So I thought I'd stick my head in here and say so! (I'm not awake enough to say anything more intelligent than that.)

Wish I had some pretty pics to offer, but I'm too lazy to hunt some up and too technologically inept to cap my own.
                    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                      Hullo, all - just dropping by. I've been rewatching Farscape with SallyLizzie, and as always I'm amazed by Claudia Black's acting and the fantastic job she does as both Aeryn Sun and Vala. So I thought I'd stick my head in here and say so! (I'm not awake enough to say anything more intelligent than that.)

Wish I had some pretty pics to offer, but I'm too lazy to hunt some up and too technologically inept to cap my own.
                      Hello LurkerLa!

Re. pics: there are great new huge hi-res pics up for "Uninvited", "200" and "Counterstrike" at the SGC - Picture Archive.

A.

Comment

Hey, all!

www.stargatecaps.com has the caps up for Pegasus Project. I haven't had time to work through them...but they're available for those who are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          Hey, all!

www.stargatecaps.com has the caps up for Pegasus Project. I haven't had time to work through them...but they're available for those who are interested.
                          Thanks Admiral . i've already used them

Huge cap, spoiler from 'Uninvited'
                          Spoiler:

Comment

After watching "The Pegasus Project" I'm very happy to see that the Vala - food theme continues.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                              ETA: Not ALL the Gaters believe the show was on it's way out and making a generalization to that effect only re-enforces their belief that most if not all FS fans think that Gaters should bow down and kiss the ground that Ben & Claudia walk on for "saving" SG1. Considering that FS got cancelled...they don't see why they should. I'm just saying.

Look at it this way...let's all pretend that FS lasted longer than it did and was going into S9 and they brought on some new, fairly well known actors (let's make this a big pretend and say they brought on David Duchoviny {sp?} and Gillian Anderson) to play all new characters and the first few eps revolved around MOSTLY their Shiny New characters. All the advertisment was ALL THEM, ALL THE TIME. I know I would have issues with that.

As for the haters...we FS fans need to remember that there were a few "pushy" fans who came to this board (aka playground) and thought they could change the rules of the playground. They ignored the fact that one is NOT to post positive things in the NEGATIVE ONLY threads (yet they still did, even after getting repromanded for it). It's also posts like your's (no offense) that make the Gaters dislike not only Ben and Claudia, but other FS fans. I understand the frustration all Ben/Claudia fans have due to the fact that SG1PTB are to blame for the way they've handled Ben & Claudia's introductions (imho, they handled it ALL wrong. Even I a HUGE FS fan felt like they were shoving them down my throat. I don't like it regardless if I like the actors).

I was raised that you didn't go to a person's house and demand to be treated like you are at YOUR HOME. This is GW, not one of the many FS boards and some FS fans thought they could behave like they do on the FS boards. This is an entirely different fandom and if FS fans give the Gaters the proper respect and play by THEIR rules this is yet another GREAT fandom to belong to. I know I LOVE this one as much as I love FS.

It's all how one behaves really. btw, feel free to disagree with me. I'm just sharing how one FS/SG1 fan feels about all this crap.

I agree. I think fans should take cues from these fine actors themselves and just play nice, show one another respect & gratitude & professionalism & vent the crankiness/frustration in a private place - - not out here in the public forums for all to see/judge one another. Adults here, people, or at least we should be.

Sherry
                              CBOOL #73 1/2 -don't forget the 1/2
                              Keeper of the Aeryn Sun Wardrobe Collection: "May you be blessed with a joyous life"-chickwithgun (CB) to skchwojko 20 Apr 2004
                              http://skchwojko.livejournal.com/
                              http://www.myspace.com/skchwojko

Comment

Good night, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X