Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    Claudia did absolutely wonderful job in her scenes with Tomin and Adria. And I really hate Daniel's fan(atic)s saying that for them Vala is only interesting in scenes with Daniel. It's TOTAL bull****!
    WHAT?? They say that? That's so and not true! Vala is interesting in every scene
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
      WHAT?? They say that? That's so and not true! Vala is interesting in every scene
      The only reason I started watching season 9, and the only reason why I decided to give season 10 a chance, is because of Vala.

Comment

Great caps, aereyn!

Well, everyone has their favorites.
        For example, you don't expect me to watch the whole 3rd Star Wars movie, if the best thing about it is the fight between Vader and Obi-Wan?

But just because something doesn't appeal to my personal tastes, I'd never just call it boring.

You watched it?? Yeah!!! I totally agree
        Yes, at 2.30 AM. I'm slightly sleep deprived today.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

a video about 10X1 http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1677416

Hi 2ndgenerationalteran

Nice caps Runciter and areyn.

I watches the episode again yesterday and i like it even more
          I'm too lazy to make caps also Aeryn/Vala but i'll do so and a link for you so you all can use/watch the caps.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
            A.
            At 2:30 AM??? WOW!!!
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
              That's a true fan!!
              Spoiler:

Comment

'prays puter is ok when I watch the ep' frell, frell, frell its startin to bug me Idon't wanna wait till october/january for the new eps

banner by E.K.R
                If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

That's a true fan!!
                  *snoooooze*

What?!

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

More photos
                    http://www.celebrityphoto.com/script..._type=headline

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      Great photos but unfortunately you need an account to see them in bigger version!!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Ohh sweet pics!!, especially the ones with Claudia and Michael.
                        Where I can download these pics?, I'm not a member of celebrityphoto.

Comment

Great photos but unfortunately you need an account to see them in bigger version!!
                          If you go to the Sam is a Great Character thread, someone there (I don't remember which page it's on) has posted a link to them and you can see them bigger.
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

LOL!!, I couldn't help but notice that all the captions have Ben Browder and Michael Shanks the wrong way round!!

Obviously CelebrityPhoto.com have a 'limited gene pool' problem.
                            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find more information about that NBC Universal Cable Press party?.

Comment

Hi ValaCB, hope you don't mind that I posted this link in the SAGC thread - someone was looking for more pics of RDA and AT.

I checked wireimage as well - they usually cover this sort of thing - but couldn't find any!

Lovely pics of Claudia, btw. She's a very striking lady.

Thought it was amusing that they mixed up MS and BB in the captions. I can just see somebody saying....."hey, let's get some pics of the two former Farscape stars together and somebody got confused and pointed at MS." LOL! Cute pics though.
                                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X