Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Agreed and thanks for the reminder. These pics are for Season 9. The Ties That Bind.

I thought so...but I couldn't remember the eps title. Thanks! No worries about reminding ya about spoilerish stuff. Since I don't like them...I have no problem remindin' folks to use those lovely spoiler tags! Keeps everyone happy imho!

Have a great weekend yourself!

*note to self, set VCR when you get home from work before going to dinner, just in case.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you for all the greeting

Nice NEW sig Bree

Comment

Has any one here seen the ep "Flesh and Blood"?
        If so How was Vala? Please throw me a bone.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
          Has any one here seen the ep "Flesh and Blood"?
          If so How was Vala? Please throw me a bone.
          I've just came home and the episode READY!!!
          Going to watch

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            I've just came home and the episode READY!!!
            Going to watch
            And then we want DETAILS!!! Please.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              And then we want DETAILS!!! Please.

A.
              Sure. I'll try.

Spoiler:

Stargate isn't Farscape. I need more emotional scenes to be satisfied. Most of the episode bored me.
              OK, Claudia. Some scenes she was fantastic and one or two i didn't like.
              The ones i like : she was AMAZING in the delivery scene and the falling scene by Tomin's shooting. She was funny; In one scene when she asked Adria, why is she sitting in the dark, i was LOL!!! and i really liked Vala/Adria conversation, very interesting and well played. This kid actress is very good.

What i didn't like about our lovely Claudia: The one after the delivery, when they take Adria and Vala want to hold her was forced or not deliver right and when she meet Daniel in the first time was the conversation was too long and you can see that Claudia really wasn't into the scene by her body language all together i could feel the great chemistry between these two .

Cam, don't like Ben's acting at all. Like season 9 he continue to annoy me...and also something about his voice . But Ben will be in all 20 episode, so i guess i'll have to use to it.

Amanda was fantastic as always but, you know, she knows her character for 10 years now, so it was easy for her.
              Like Chris's acting ability in this episode and Michael was amazing as well, he is a great actor IMO and sweet

It was sooo weird to see all the 5 characters in the end of the episode. I mean...Vala, what are you doing in SG!??? I'll get use to that i guess.

I like the Vala/Tomin kissing

that's it,
              can't remember more

Comment

Nice NEW sig Bree
                Thanks

Sure. I'll try.

Spoiler:

Stargate isn't Farscape. I need more emotional scenes to be satisfied. Most of the episode bored me.
                OK, Claudia. Some scenes she was fantastic and one or two i didn't like.
                The ones i like : she was AMAZING in the delivery scene and the falling scene by Tomin's shooting. She was funny; In one scene when she asked Adria, why is she sitting in the dark, i was LOL!!! and i really liked Vala/Adria conversation, very interesting and well played. This kid actress is very good.

What i didn't like about our lovely Claudia: The one after the delivery, when they take Adria and Vala want to hold her was forced or not deliver right and when she meet Daniel in the first time was the conversation was too long and you can see that Claudia really wasn't into the scene by her body language all together i could feel the great chemistry between these two .
                IMO she was great! I was so happy to see her that I didn't pay much attention to her good or bad performance! I liked her performance! Maybe when I rewatch it I pay more attention to it

Spoiler:
                It was sooo weird to see all the 5 characters in the end of the episode. I mean...Vala, what are you doing in SG!??? I'll get use to that i guess.
                Just give it some time
                Spoiler:
                And Claudia is after Chris in the credits

Spoiler:
                I like the Vala/Tomin kissing

Spoiler:
                It was a hot kiss but she should have kissed someone else

Oh and
                Spoiler:
                the little (after the baby) Adria was so cute!!
                Spoiler:

Comment

IMO she was great! I was so happy to see her that I didn't pay much attention to her good or bad performance! I liked her performance! Maybe when I rewatch it I pay more attention to it
                  She is amazing , i'll watch it again

Just give it some time
                  Of course i will
                  Spoiler:
                  And Claudia is after Chris in the credits

[/QUOTE]
                  Spoiler:
                  It was a hot kiss but she should have kissed someone else
                  [/QUOTE]
                  It was HOt and maybe Some day they will

Oh and
                  Spoiler:
                  the little (after the baby) Adria was so cute!!
                  [/QUOTE]
                  She was.

I'll go see it again and now with less a judgment

Comment

Thanks for the reviews.

A.

Comment

You're welcome.
                      I've just watched Vala scenes over and over and they are so good and Claudia is gorgeous!!!

Pic from the episode
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Nice pic!

I bet the Waltons never had those problems
                        Spoiler:
                        with their offspring.

A.

Comment

You're welcome.
                          I've just watched Vala scenes over and over and they are so good and Claudia is gorgeous!!!
                          Told you
                          Spoiler:

Comment

You're welcome.

Pic from the episode
                            Spoiler:
                            Claudia is abso-frellin-lutely fantastic in this episode. I've watched it twice today already and am going to see it for the third time tonight. Love Rob Cooper's writing. BTW, in his blog at SciFi.com SG-1 website Alex Levine revealed that the youngest girl playing Adria is Rob Cooper's daughter (4 years old) Emma. She was last minute replacement, 'cause the girl which was chosen during the audition froze at the day of shooting.
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

stupid puter, had problems all day 'enter expletives here' finally get to watch monday maybe, bless a friend whose sendin it cos my D/L has crashed

banner by E.K.R
                              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                                Told you
                                And you were right

Claudia is abso-frellin-lutely fantastic in this episode. I've watched it twice today already and am going to see it for the third time tonight. Love Rob Cooper's writing. BTW, in his blog at SciFi.com SG-1 website Alex Levine revealed that the youngest girl playing Adria is Rob Cooper's daughter (4 years old) Emma. She was last minute replacement, 'cause the girl which was chosen during the audition froze at the day of shooting.
                                Thank you for info. his daughter is cute. I wonder how was it for Claudia work with these two young actress.

Comment

Working...
                                X