• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    Vote for Claudia! She is in the last place
    http://www.celeeb.com/claudia-black/
    She is #78 right now with my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
      Yup, I watched Prometheus Unbound 2 hours ago or so. Tomorrow Avalon pt. 1
      Tonight it's Beachhead one off my favorite ep of SG1
      sigpic

Comment

You guys have probably seen this all ready but here's an image link
        http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/graphics/1002_02.shmtl
        thought I'll add to collection
        sigpic

Comment

8 MORE DAY'S TO GO

Sadly that I wont be able to watch it then. I have to wait for another 2 weeks.
          [B]NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
            8 MORE DAY'S TO GO

[B]NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
            Why can't you?

WOW!!! Guys. She is now #66
            http://www.celeeb.com/claudia-black/

Comment

You guys have probably seen this all ready but here's an image link
              http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/graphics/1002_02.shmtl
              thought I'll add to collection
              I like the captioning:

Spoiler:
              With a new-found purpose for helping in the fight against the Ori, Vala Mal Doran (Claudia Black) undergoes a psychiatric evaluation in the hopes of joining the SG-1 team.

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                I like the captioning:

Spoiler:
                With a new-found purpose for helping in the fight against the Ori, Vala Mal Doran (Claudia Black) undergoes a psychiatric evaluation in the hopes of joining the SG-1 team.

A.
                I know not sure it be fuuny or scary.
                sigpic

Comment

To answer your question ValaCB, is because I will be rehersing intensivley that week and then straight into performance the following week. ( I'm a proffessional dancer)

I finish all the performances on the 24th of July so the follwing week I can truly enjoy my stargate with no distraction what so ever.

I'm planning a nice marathon for Sg1 and Atlantis.
                  sigpic

Comment

To answer your question ValaCB, is because I will be rehersing intensivley that week and then straight into performance the following week. ( I'm a proffessional dancer)

I finish all the performances on the 24th of July so the follwing week I can truly enjoy my stargate with no distraction what so ever.

I'm planning a nice marathon for Sg1 and Atlantis.
                    Sometimes i talk (write) before thinking.
                    Didn't mean to pick in your privet life...

Anyway, Good luck! professional dancer, sound like a very interesting job

More 113 votes to get to #62
                    VOTE!!!
                    Last edited by valaCB; 06 July 2006, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      Sometimes i talk (write) before thinking.
                      Didn't mean to pick in your privet life...

Anyway, Good luck! professional dancer, sound like a very interesting job

More 113 votes to get to the #62
                      VOTE!!!
                      Hey not at all, and I'm not a stipper just to clear that up, sorry if it sounded like that (LOL) I'm a classical and contemprary dancer.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey not at all, and I'm not a stipper just to clear that up, sorry if it sounded like that (LOL) I'm a classical and contemprary dancer.
                        It's OK. I understood that you're a professional dancer and not a stripper.
                        I really appreciate people who can dance, it's so beautiful.
                        Last week i went to a Ballet performance, It was amazing!!!

Comment

8 MORE DAY'S TO GO

[B]NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
                          I'll probably also miss two episodes (3th and 4th) and watch them much later, as I'll be out of home for over a week at the end of July/beginning of August.
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I've just finished watching Avalon pt. 1 - I love this episode very much, especially watching it now again on DVD I've heard and I just can't believe it that some people are going to completely ignore season 9 DVDs. Is it REALLY TRUE? I hope at this thread such people are not present?
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I only watched a few episodes of season 9. Infact I stopped watching and then picked it up again when I heard Vala was back I'll be buying the boxset.

I'm loving Vala! She's just so funny, and it's great that there's more to her character than just humour. Claudia's doing a fantastic job with her.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                                I only watched a few episodes of season 9. Infact I stopped watching and then picked it up again when I heard Vala was back I'll be buying the boxset.

I'm loving Vala! She's just so funny, and it's great that there's more to her character than just humour. Claudia's doing a fantastic job with her.
                                Welcome ! Glad you like Vala and Claudia
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X