X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
        is it me, or are CB's eyes more blue than natural, like it has been through photoshop.

...or it is because she wears different make-up than before.
        Am I the only one who thinks that the photographer didn't use photoshop?, I mean, I really don't know if he used it or not but he could get it only with his camera, lighting and make-up.
        People are saying that there is too much airbrush, but we can get that effect with a professional camera, don't you think that is possible?
        Last edited by Runciter; 15 June 2006, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
          Am I the only one who thinks that the photographer didn't use photoshop?, I mean, I really don't know if he used it or not but he could get it only with his camera, lighting and make-up.
          People are saying that there is too much airbrush, but we can get that effect with a proffesional camera, don't you think that is possible?
          I'm sorry, but they did use photoshop and airbrush. The pics were heavily "cleaned up". They even tempered a bit with Claudia's cheekbones.

You can get great pics by only using the right make-up, lighting and filters, but these weren't taken like that.

The blue eyes aren't necessarily photoshopped, because her eyes do look that blue in the right lighting.

Spoiler:

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Great picture run again, vizel!

A.

Comment

lovely guys

banner by E.K.R
              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Great pics vizel!!! Thanks!!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Morning, Admiral!

Nice pic.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      Morning, Admiral!

Nice pic.

A.
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                        People are saying that there is too much airbrush, but we can get that effect with a proffesional camera, don't you think that is possible?
                        It is possible, i am a professional Photoshop user, work for big ads and advertisment for artists/bands/recordcompanies, i know when i see a 'shopped' photograph. Everything that is CB, is beautifull, they don't need to shop the photo's. that's all ;-) (look at how few details the cheek area has, and compare it to other CB photo's),(The little wrinkle between her eyes is gone etc)

ow and btw: CB FOREVER HAHA -=lol=-

Comment

hahaha

banner by E.K.R
                          If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                          "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

A.

Comment

I know the pics are extremely dark, but it's the whole team!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                I know the pics are extremely dark, but it's the whole team!

A.
                                lets hope the shots in the show arent that dark lol

Comment

Working...
                                X