Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            Vala is on the front, i don't need to read it
            Spoiler:

Comment

morning drive-by...

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                I've cried like a baby watching this Farscape videoclip, it's an amazing work from YouTube and one of the most beautiful clips I've ever seen.
                I love Farscape and I love Coldplay music.
                http://www.claudiablackonline.com/vervideo.php?Id=8
                That video is one of my favourites, the layering is beautiful. The full-size version is even more effective. If you don't already have it, you can download it here.

Leviathan also did a terrific Coldplay vid 'Square One' about John and wormholes. 'Prayer' is another wonderful Aeryn vid (it's fairly dark though).

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  I have to say, I really like your drive-bys (or is it drive-bies? )

Originally posted by Jades
                  That video is one of my favourites, the layering is beautiful. The full-size version is even more effective. If you don't already have it, you can download it here.
                  Coldplay are one of my fave bands.
                  I've always thought their song "Shiver" would be a great song for an Aeryn/John video.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

banner by E.K.R
                    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

banner by E.K.R
                      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Working...
                                X