Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt bump very far lol
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

cheeky

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

banner by E.K.R
        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Working...
                                X