A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

A.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          Formerhost has just banned???
          What!!!?? Thought it was a joke when she old that on TF!! Crap ! That's unfair ! We lost a great fellow *singing* "Time to say goodbye..."
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
            Unfortunately, yes.

A.
            Im just so mad right now and im not a person who got mad that easily. I wonder if it's the one Moderators who hate Vala so much with so much passion or someone else.
            I said enough...or i'll be bannedtoo
            Just has to get it out of my system...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              Formerhost has just banned???
              WHAT!!?? Why!!?? One of the best posters here. man, this is just wrong.

Comment

Hi guy's thought I pop in and pay my respect to thread. Absoluety love Vala.
                I think she's so much fun to watch in contrast to the other characters in SG1.
                I know that people want her to tone down in season 10, but personally I hope not. Its good to see a female character in stargate that has a mouth that can dish out dirty and funny things.
                I know this might never happen, but how funny would it be to have ep with Vala and Jack going at each other
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                  I know that people want her to tone down in season 10, but personally I hope not. Its good to see a female character in stargate that has a mouth that can dish out dirty and funny things.
                  I know this might never happen, but how funny would it be to have ep with Vala and Jack going at each other
                  The Claudia alter is to the left.

Still bummed about Formerhost.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
                    The Claudia alter is to the left.

Still bummed about Formerhost.
                    I've brought some Tulip to place on the alter, hope she likes tulip.

I know it's not my business, but do you mind if I ask what happen to Formerhost?
                    sigpic

Comment

She was banned

I am your father
                      Noooo

Comment

Hello, travis!

A.

Comment

Welcome to the club!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I am your father
                            Noooo

Comment

Claudia fired with live ammunition

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                                Cool angle. Is that exactly at a scene change?

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X