No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just discovered btw, that Saturn Academy noticed their mistake and fixed it. Changing time zones trick, or even not changing, as it's past midnight already here, is no longer possible. The rest of the world has to wait till midnight PST now for the list of winners.

Comment

Well, just. . . .Damn!!

Comment

Well...someday she will win an oscar *just me thinking out loud*

You know, The Triangle won (Rockne O'Bannon's) and Eric Stoltz played there. I really want to see Claudia with Stolt some day. They are both fantastic actors

Well, just. . . .Damn!!
        Last edited by valaCB; 02 May 2006, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          Well...someday she will win an oscar *just me thinking out loud*

You know, The Triangle won (Rockne O'Bannon's) and Eric Stoltz played there. I really want to see Claudia with Stolt some day. They are both fantastic actors

To be honest here. I'm glad she was nominated. The first time on a long running series. Thats impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
            To be honest here. I'm glad she was nominated. The first time on a long running series. Thats impressive.
            yup. and only for 6 episodes.

Comment

For you J. Stone

Comment

If she were on the cast for the whole season she would win.
                Oh and who did win?

I am your father
                Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
                  But this long running series lost to Farscape in Saturns twice I think, and Claudia was also nominated for Saturn for her part of Aeryn when Farscape was still on air as a TV series, 4 times I think?

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
                    Oh and who did win?
                    In the category in which Claudia was nominated - the winner is Katie Sackhoff for BSG. BSG also won in a category of the best cable/syndicated TV series. And James Callis won in a category Best supporting actor. He plays Baltar, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                      But this long running series lost to Farscape in Saturns twice I think, and Claudia was also nominated for Saturn for her part of Aeryn when Farscape was still on air as a TV series, 4 times I think?
                      But then, Jenifer garner won. She is more famous than Claudia...

BSG also won in a category of the best cable/syndicated TV series. And James Callis won in a category Best supporting actor. He plays Baltar, right?
                      YUP! Dr. Gaius Baltar. He is great in his role excellent actor .

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                        But then, Jenifer garner won. She is more famous than Claudia...
                        Yeah, and a year ealier Yancy Butler, as far as I remember.

Comment

Yes James Callis plays Baltar, i had a feeling that Sachhoff would win As for the best cable/syndicated TV series i think that BSG deserved that.

I am your father
                          Noooo

Comment

Yes James Callis plays Baltar, i had a feeling that Sachhoff would win As for the best cable/syndicated TV series i think that BSG deserved that.
                            I think she did a fine job but Claudia was better

news (old for you guys ) http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/

Last edited by valaCB; 03 May 2006, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Oh and who did win?
                              Maybe next year

Originally posted by Formerhost
                              Farscape won 3 times (with PKW 4 times) and Claudia won once for PKW!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

At least we can congratulate Claudia on God of War winning, one of the characters in this video game speaks her voice Collective success, but always success.

Comment

Working...
                                X