X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    The final results for the Saturn Awards 2006 are posted HERE

A.
    You can also get them directly from Saturn Award website, just.... changing the time zone in your computer clock And the short one, just TV categories has been already posted at Stargate Australia website. Jag's hint at Terra Firma was a good one, I went there first and they were there.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
      Are you sure you want the second title to be ELIMINATED now?
      LOL. I dont know. I just cut & pasted

Comment

You can also get them directly from Saturn Award website, just.... changing the time zone in your computer clock And the short one, just TV categories has been already posted at Stargate Australia website. Jag's hint at Terra Firma was a good one, I went there first and they were there.
        Yeah, I thought about changing the time on my clock, but the idea came to me a minute or so before the clock turned midnight anyway (I'm slow... )

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Ohmigod !!! That's cheating.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

A.
            Yeah! I've done it after jag's hints!!
            Spoiler:

Comment

A.
              So. . . . . I'm guessing Claudia didnt win? I have 7 hours to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
                So. . . . . I'm guessing Claudia didnt win? I have 7 hours to wait.
                Hmm... I'll tell you if you modify your vote first

Comment

Hmm... I'll tell you if you modify your vote first
                  I'll wait. I never get those polls, contests right.

Comment

I'll wait. I never get those polls, contests right.
                    In this game we're chosing THE BEST episode, round after round eliminating the episodes we think are not good at all or not good enough to let them stay for the final round. Avalon pt. II is freling great episode and Claudia did the most brilliant job in the burning scene. That's why I'm really ASKING YOU to remove this episode from your vote. You just cut and pasted the wrong vote, from the wrong person.

Comment

J. Stone -
                      Spoiler:
                      Claudia didn't win in the category she was nominated for Saturn, but she partially won in video games category - God of War - a game in which one of characters speaks Claudia's voice - is on the list of winners

And now please do what I've asked you for.

Comment

I voted, hopefully Avalon pt 2 will survive Was a great ep with CB in it, played it fabulous, got goosebumbs all over when she went on fire....brrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                          I voted, hopefully Avalon pt 2 will survive Was a great ep with CB in it, played it fabulous, got goosebumbs all over when she went on fire....brrrrr
                          In that case you, too, have to change your vote! The ones you choose are eliminated.

Believe me, I've made the same mistake before.

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                            It won't survive unless you change your vote... a rotten tomato flies into wolverine_nl's direction

Comment

Removed

Comment

Removed
                                Thanks

In the first post on this page there's some info hidden in the spoiler tag for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X