Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    Well that's just great, but with comments like this: (you posted it recently)

Could possibly make one think that you hate Sam because Sam fans are voting for her and not Vala. I'm just saying.

As for commenting on the issue, don't comment or not, I'm fine either way, but if/when you decide to, please pm me so we don't clog up the Vala thread with it.
    Im sorry. i don't want to be rude , but i just don't want to talk about Vala/Sam isue. Thanx

Edit - I have truble to express my self as i want to in english
    Last edited by valaCB; 27 April 2006, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Hey! Did you hear about Vala's daugter? I got soo much info!!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!
      Spoiler:
      I feel bad for Vala though because her first born child is #1 the will of the Ori and #2 Works for the Ori.
      My god the stress put on the poor womens shoulders, does anyone else feel that way or is it just me?
      Last edited by Valaslonglostsister; 27 April 2006, 01:51 PM.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

I just love Claudia's sense of humour

Oh, hi Sunny! What happened that you decided to pay us a visit here and leave Samandans for a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister
          Hey! Did you hear about Vala's daugter? I got soo much info!!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!! I feel bad for Vala though because her first born child is #1 the will of the Ori and #2 Works for the Ori. My god the stress put on the poor womens shoulders, does anyone else feel that way or is it just me?
          Season 10 is just gonna be great for Claudia, I have a feeling that she's going to carry on most of the storylines

Comment

20 episode with an A + B story most of the times should give room for plenty of different characters to 'do something'.
            IMO, the biggest threat to any actor is still CGI and big explosions.

Hey valaslonglostsister!

Spoiler:
            I think the fact that Vala's child is the main Ori representative will bring lots of complications and difficult decisions for the team.

The politicians and higher military guys will see it as a big advantage.

For us and SG-1 she's not just an enemy, but the flesh and blood (Oh! Stupid me has just had an insight in S10 first ep title.) of someone we care about.

Vala, well, not just was her pregnancy caused, frankly, by rape but the kid's an antagonist (even before she becomes your normal teenager ) from the start. There was never the possibility for any mother-daughter bonding.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              Im sorry. i don't want to be rude , but i just don't want to talk about Vala/Sam isue. Thanx

Edit - I have truble to express my self as i want to in english
              Yeah. I agree. Nobody going to change anyone elses opinion.

Moving on.

Just the way I would have liked to have seen this pic.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder folks...when discussing anything regarding S10, Please, Please, please use SPOILER tags so you don't ruin the up coming season for folks who do not LIKE spoilers.

In case you don't know how to do that, type this (without the spaces):
                [ spoiler ] "your spoiler here" [ /spoiler ]

Thanks!
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
                  Yeah. I agree. Nobody going to change anyone elses opinion.

Moving on.

Just the way I would have liked to have seen this pic.

http://img141.exs.cx/img141/1057/jas4000733tj.jpg
                  They are cute , aren't they

Just a friendly reminder folks...when discussing anything regarding S10, Please, Please,
                  Yes, thank you.

Comment

Comment

She hardly ever does it, but I love it when she has her hair up. Beautiful.

Comment

She hardly ever does it, but I love it when she has her hair up. Beautiful.
                        Here's more

Comment

I love Farscape: Undressed, it's great that Contender UK included this in their season 3 DVDs.

Comment

Here's more

That woman has a neck that goes on for days. Thanks.

Comment

A little request for everybody participating in "Heal or hurt" game - please don't start the new day voting before 10 am CET, OK?

Comment

I've never seen Farscape Undressed. I guess it's not in the States or at least not on the Farscape DVDs. I have seen an interview with Claudia in that outfit. The top is so pretty.

I wish Ben or Claudia talked about the chemistry they have together. I guess you just can't explain chemistry that amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X