Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
      Where is that one from? Some preview obviously but details, please!

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        Where is that one from? Some preview obviously but details, please!

A.
        season 10 preview which you can see at www.farscapism.com (right click Save as and d/load to your own hard drive)

Comment

season 10 preview which you can see at www.farscapism.com (right click Save as and d/load to your own hard drive)
          Thank you!

ETA:

"How hard can it be!?"

Now if that isn't a classic Vala line.

A.

Comment

Thanks *hug*!! Nice Outfit!!

btw I got it:

Where is Claudia ?

Not the best pics cuz the quality of the vid is so bad!!
            Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 26 April 2006, 04:48 AM.
            Spoiler:

Comment

A.

Comment

oooh off to d/l it

banner by E.K.R
                If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                  Hey, given how bad the quality of the clip is these caps are great!

Thank you very much!

A.

Comment

Hey, given how bad the quality of the clip is these caps are great!

Thank you very much!

A.
                    Let's hope for more in the near future!

Comment

Poor kid, alone in the corner...

Comment

Poor kid, alone in the corner...

Plus the classic "So what, I don't care anyway" attitude that's still the best mask for hurt feelings.

A.

Comment

Plus the classic "So what, I don't care anyway" attitude that's still the best mask for hurt feelings.

A.
                          Yeah and these anti-Vala morons are too blind with their hatred to notice these feelings...

Comment

Comment

Maybe allot are blinded for some reason by the fact that she was in Farcry, when they see her they think:"Ow a Farcry crossover ...pff"
                              If they never knew Farcry exscisted, then they'd probably see that she's a brilliant actress, but I read that some of them were surprised about her when she was alone in the Ori galaxy, that was a good sign, that some of the Vala-bashers might turn to like the character/actress.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                                Maybe allot are blinded for some reason by the fact that she was in Farcry, when they see her they think:"Ow a Farcry crossover ...pff"
                                If they never knew Farcry exscisted, then they'd probably see that she's a brilliant actress, but I read that some of them were surprised about her when she was alone in the Ori galaxy, that was a good sign, that some of the Vala-bashers might turn to like the character/actress.
                                Actually it shouldn't matter at all. I really like what Robert Cooper said in one of his DVD audio commentaries for season 9, he doesn't care from where the actors came. When he watches SG-1 he sees Vala, not Aeryn. The same with Lexa, Carolyn Lam, not Andromeda.

Comment

Working...
                                X