Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    Mother is definitely much wiser than a daughter...
    OK, you have no idea what I'm talking about. Read this post to the end and give a lot of greenies to Tracy Jane (well, for her Mum, who decided that Vala is THE BEST CHARACTER EVER WRITTEN)! - http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=36794
    The truth hurt. It's our truth , not her's i guess
    Thank you for that post.

Vala's funny moment

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      Thank you for that post.

Vala's funny moment

That was very typical Vala. Thanks.

Comment

Hide your credit cards

And another CB screen with a gun

I am your father
        Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
          Oh Lord. Here I go again showing just how stupid I am, but what the heck is "Greening Someone?"

*ducks in case "Stupid" bricks are thrown at my head*
          Do you see the pair of scales icon in the right top corner of every post? On the grey Between the number of post and the red triangle with which you can report any post you don't like for any reasons to the mods. When you click on this icon there're two options: "I approve" (which gives the person a nice green jello) and "I disapprove" (red jello). And you can of course add comment why green or why red. Or just a funny or nice comment with random greenies just because you want to give somebody green without any particular reason

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen

Comment

Thank you for that post.

Vala's funny moment

She's probably very bored by the Prior's speech. I guess, Quetesh used the power of "bla-bla" quite often herself. After all, Goa'ulds considered themselves gods, too.
              Vala has too much insight into those tactics to fall for that - not that SG1 would.
              Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Do you see the pair of scales icon in the right top corner of every post? On the grey Between the number of post and the red triangle with which you can report any post you don't like for any reasons to the mods. When you click on this icon there're two options: "I approve" (which gives the person a nice green jello) and "I disapprove" (red jello). And you can of course add comment why green or why red. Or just a funny or nice comment with random greenies just because you want to give somebody green without any particular reason
                Thank you. I like feeling less stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    She's probably very bored by the Prior's speech. I guess, Quetesh used the power of "bla-bla" quite often herself. After all, Goa'ulds considered themselves gods, too.
                    Vala has too much insight into those tactics to fall for that - not that SG1 would.
                    Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

A.
                    Yeah, i got you. We will see how she manage heself in season 10. lot's of bla-bla talks abou whats future holds for her

Comment

SG-1 should take her serious,
                      Spoiler:
                      unlike what they did back on the Prometheus before she took of and ended up in the Ori Galaxy.

She has allot on knowledge which SG-1 seems to forget in S9. Daniel acting like she's nuts, which is partly true, but on the other hand, she knows allot of things. Hopefully they will take her serious in S10

Comment

"I'm pregnant, I dont feel well, LEAVE me alone!"

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                          SG-1 should take her serious,
                          Spoiler:
                          unlike what they did back on the Prometheus before she took of and ended up in the Ori Galaxy.

She has allot on knowledge which SG-1 seems to forget in S9. Daniel acting like she's nuts, which is partly true, but on the other hand, she knows allot of things. Hopefully they will take her serious in S10
                          I hope so. BTW, welcome back wolverine_nl, where have you been so long? We missed you!

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
                            "I'm pregnant, I dont feel well, LEAVE me alone!"

She said that? Can't remember.
                            Wonderful performance by Claudia in this scene.

Comment

Mother is definitely much wiser than a daughter...
                              OK, you have no idea what I'm talking about. Read this post to the end and give a lot of greenies to Tracy Jane (well, for her Mum, who decided that Vala is THE BEST CHARACTER EVER WRITTEN)! - http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=36794
                              The mother is always right!!! Greened her!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

She said that? Can't remember.
                                Wonderful performance by Claudia in this scene.
                                Naww. I just added it.

Comment

Working...
                                X