• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics. All those pics!

Originally posted by J. Stone
    Ya mean like this?

Exactly like this.

What's his name...... .................nail.............head!

Originally posted by J.Stone
    Just a few of my favs. A VERY few.
    Coincidently these are in my fave folder, too.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I love this Aeryn/Zhaan Unity moment very much

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        I love this Aeryn/Zhaan Unity moment very much

But it's also a sad moment!!
        Spoiler:

Comment

I've got earlier today my copy of Farscape Starburst DVD 3.3 and just finished listening to Claudia and Ben's "Dog With Two Bones" commentary. I SOOOOO WANT them to record at least ONE SG-1 episode commentary next season! We really need to organize sort of a campaign to get this.

Comment

I've got earlier today my copy of Farscape Starburst DVD 3.3 and just finished listening to Claudia and Ben's "Dog With Two Bones" commentary. I SOOOOO WANT them to record at least ONE SG-1 episode commentary next season! We really need to organize sort of a campaign to get this.
            I really don't want to organize one. If there will be one with both of them, fantastic. If not...maybe next time
            Last edited by valaCB; 18 April 2006, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I'd love to hear a SG1 commentary with Ben and Claudia.

But I also think TPTB already know that they do great commentaries together and that there's quite a number of people who'd enjoy it.
              It's probably a question of time and scheduling, if we'll ever hear one. I'm crossing my fingers.

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                I'd love to hear a SG1 commentary with Ben and Claudia.

But I also think TPTB already know that they do great commentaries together and that there's quite a number of people who'd enjoy it.
                It's probably a question of time and scheduling, if we'll ever hear one. I'm crossing my fingers.

A.
                Definitely. But a letter or two on this subject wouldn't hurt

Comment

Comment

And the Pwinteth...

Comment

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Farscapefan/FARSCAPE_SEASON_3_VOL_3_DISC_4-30.jpg
                      Wow!! Thats a purdy lady. Thanks.

Comment

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Farscapefan/FARSCAPE_SEASON_3_VOL_3_DISC_4-30.jpg

I watched this interview just last night. The Buffalo (hubby) actually got away from the 'puter and watched it with me. Wonder why?
                        He also loves Pwinteth Aeryn.

Really great pics in here, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                          I watched this interview just last night.
                          I finished watching this interview just an hour ago or so (got my Starburst 3.3 earlier today). I prefer much more ADV's version of this interview to Contender UK's one (included in 4.2 DVD), which was unnecessarily edited and shortened. I love when fragments of episodes or behind-the-scenes bits are included. Contender UK never (or almost never) did this.

Comment

I think I don't know this interview ! It's only on Starburst or the UK season 4, isn't it?
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I finished watching this interview just an hour ago or so (got my Starburst 3.3 earlier today). I prefer much more ADV's version of this interview to Contender UK's one (included in 4.2 DVD), which was unnecessarily edited and shortened. I love when fragments of episodes or behind-the-scenes bits are included. Contender UK never (or almost never) did this.

I assume you know about the hidden commentary with Ben and DK for DWTB?
                              Claudia comes in at the end.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X