Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    I suppose sooner or later all Australien actors work with one another.

A.

You might recognize the guy (the young one! ) on the right side of the pic.

Yeah, even though Australia is bigger that Germany and Austria together it has less actors than we have!!

What show is that?? Do you mean the guy with the big grin behind he really old man???
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      Can't recognize him. I know that someone told me about him but i can't remember
      Councelor Tyno in LATP trilogy, Farscape season 2. The actor's name is Matt Day.

Poor Kevin Smith, it was extremely sad to find out about his tragic death 4 years ago now His Ares on "Hercules' Journeys" series (I didn't watch Xena at all except of Claud's episode of course) was really funny.

And link to Lani's interview - http://www.stargate-project.de/farsc...id2=49#english

Comment

I always thought what would happened if Aeryn would go with Crais?
        I loved Crais
        Crais and Aeryn?? Nah!!

Can't recognize him. I know that someone told me about him but i can't remember
        I have a guess (if it's the guy I think) but I don't know!

Same here
        Thanks, I'm not the only one

I haven't read it. Link PLS?
        You haven't?? OK, her is the link Lani's interview
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
          Yeah, even though Australia is bigger that Germany and Austria together it has less actors than we have!!

What show is that?? Do you mean the guy with the big grin behind he really old man???
          The show is "A Country Practice", I think the longest show on Australian TV. And ValaMalduran said on the right, not on the left A hint - watch Farscape season 2 LATP trilogy, or at least the first part of it.

Comment

Crais and Aeryn?? Nah!!
            Yes it could

I have a guess (if it's the guy I think) but I don't know!
            What's your guess?

Thanks, I'm not the only one

You haven't?? OK, her is the link Lani's interview
            Thanks.

8. Claudia Black ... smile!!!
            and what's that ...ammm???

Comment

anyone like red sadly can't see the whole thing though

banner by E.K.R
              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

what's your guess?

matt (I can NEVER remember his last name) from LATP and Muriels wedding + countless others I can't think of right now

man, this is the first time I've posted in here for EONS, have been lurking though

banner by E.K.R
                If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

No, the other "right".

Councelor Tyno in LATP trilogy, Farscape season 2. The actor's name is Matt Day.
                  And the award goes to........*opens envelope*...... FORMERHOST!

Very nice!

They had a lot of chemistry but I never got the feeling that they could've formed a deep emotional connection.
                  If they had gotten together they could have been happy, but I don't think there was the even the possibility of love - "just" deep respect.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by cat
                    I didnt know Claudia knew superman

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

Just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
                        Just for fun.

Rrrright...

And welcome aboard J. Stone!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                          Ah, you're right! Now I can see it!!

Originally posted by Formerhost
                          The show is "A Country Practice", I think the longest show on Australian TV. And ValaMalduran said on the right, not on the left A hint - watch Farscape season 2 LATP trilogy, or at least the first part of it.
                          Oh, that was "A Country Practice"! Good to know !

No, the other "right".
                          Oh I always had problems with left and right!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

It's been mentioned a couple of times how similar Claudia looks to Anne Bancroft (HER out of "The Graduate") in some shots, so here's a direct comparison.

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

They look pretty similar but our Claudia looks alot hotter

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

It's been mentioned a couple of times how similar Claudia looks to Anne Bancroft (HER out of "The Graduate") in some shots, so here's a direct comparison.

A.
                                Wow!!! Claudia looks extremely similar to Anne Bancroft!

Comment

Working...
                                X