Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    The guys in the commentary said so... and I believe them

BTW, I'm doing a transcript of commentary for Avalon pt. 1 right now, Sony did really great job subtitling EVERYTHING including commentaries and another special features, so it's real facilitation, but of course time consuming... Don't let this thread slip into 2nd page in the meantime!!!
    Great!

We'll try our best.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I only started watching SG1 season 9 this week (I'm an Atlatis person myself), first episode I saw had Vala in just thought I'd say she's got a great accent and she's a good actress

Spoiler:

Comment

The guys in the commentary said so... and I believe them

BTW, I'm doing a transcript of commentary for Avalon pt. 1 right now, Sony did really great job subtitling EVERYTHING including commentaries and another special features, so it's real facilitation, but of course time consuming... Don't let this thread slip into 2nd page in the meantime!!!
        Thanks *hugs*! I think the German version won't have a subtitle!

I only started watching SG1 season 9 this week (I'm an Atlatis person myself), first episode I saw had Vala in just thought I'd say she's got a great accent and she's a good actress
        Yes, she has and is!!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0
          Hello!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
            Thanks *hugs*! I think the German version won't have a subtitle!
            Why not? It's SONY, so I guess they care about their customers in every country. And my DVD contains not only English subtitles for everything, also Dutch, Greek and Hindi. So I guess German version should have several other languages

Yes, she has and is!!
            Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0
              Welcome aboard!

That's right, Claudia Black is a brilliant actress and her accent, which is a mix of Australian and British is great

Comment

And HERE is the first part of Avalon pt. 1 DVD commentary. Enjoy reading!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

That's right, Claudia Black is a brilliant actress and her accent, which is a mix of Australian and British is great
                  I have the british half but thrown in with the auzie is great!

Spoiler:

Comment

And HERE is the first part of Avalon pt. 1 DVD commentary. Enjoy reading!
                    Thank you very much!

A.

Comment

Why not? It's SONY, so I guess they care about their customers in every country. And my DVD contains not only English subtitles for everything, also Dutch, Greek and Hindi. So I guess German version should have several other languages
                      OK, we have German, English and Turkish subtitles but I think not for the commentaries 'cause the commentary for PU doesn't have subtitles!

Oh and thanks for the first part!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                        Hello!

A.

Wow, that is one stunning pic of Claudia. She looks really exotic....

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                          OK, we have German, English and Turkish subtitles but I think not for the commentaries 'cause the commentary for PU doesn't have subtitles!

Oh and thanks for the first part!
                          It wasn't SONY then, it was MGM only.

Comment

It wasn't SONY then, it was MGM only.
                            Oh...you're right! I've forgotten that Sony took over MGM! *thud*
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hi everyone

Can't believe im here

3 weeks without a computer
                              Lots of news
                              Love the caps! FH
                              It's cool that i can talk about Claudia again. I can't talk about CB with my friends (except FA ) they prefer other things to talk about
                              and also i missed posting Claudia's pics so here's one

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                                Hi everyone

Can't believe im here

3 weeks without a computer
                                Lots of news
                                Love the caps! FH
                                It's cool that i can talk about Claudia again. I can't talk about CB with my friends (except FA ) they prefer other things to talk about
                                and also i missed posting Claudia's pics so here's one
                                Welcome back, valaCB!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X