X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In order not to let it slip into infamous 2nd page

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
      I've snurched it shamelessly from Our Stargate board (mini-reports from Vancouver con):

Spoiler:
      Amanda told about a scene between Vala and Carter that was cut from "Morpheus" and she was very sad it had been taken out (for time). She said that Carter goes to Vala and offers to be someone she can talk to, basically -- to help her adjust to her new situation, etc. In other words, it was a sort of character interaction/bonding scene between the two women. How sad that they cut it out.

Someone asked Michael what he thought of the "new team." I think personally they meant the Season 9 team, but I could be wrong. In any case, Michael thought they meant Season 10 and he said he'd only been in 3 episodes so far with the new "team" so although he was loving having Claudia Black back on a permanent basis and all, they really hadn't had time to settle in yet and do much as a new "team."

I think it was Leah who asked whether or not Vala was indeed part of the SG-1 *team* in Season 10. At first the answer was "you'll just have to watch, won't you?" but then the answer was "Yes, she is."
      Claudia Black has relocated to Vancouver, btw.
      They did what?? Why did they do that? I wanna see it!

And I love to see the interview but I couldn't find it on ET online!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I'd really like to see this cut scene. I'd like to see Vala interact with some women.
        http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
          I'd really like to see this cut scene. I'd like to see Vala interact with some women.
          Go to Ivon Bartok's blog here at GW and ask for including it in season 10 DVD release. The more people asking about it, the better chance they'll listen.

Comment

Go to Ivon Bartok's blog here at GW and ask for including it in season 10 DVD release. The more people asking about it, the better chance they'll listen.
            Thanks. I'll do that right now.
            Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Wow, she looks great. Thanks for posting that pic.

Comment

I'd love to see this interview...

I suppose this Sam/Vala scene was actually shot and I went earlier today to Ivon Bartok's blog here and asked him about the possibility to include it in season 10 DVDs.
                  It was shot. How do I know? I was the person who ask Amanda about any Vala/Sam stuff in S10.

I think all Sam/Vala fans should contact TPTB and politely request they include it on the S10 DVDs.

Also, to the person who posted the spoiler about Vala's baby, please remember to use SPOILER TAGS, so those of us (like me) who do not like spoilers can be kept safe. Thank you!
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                    It was shot. How do I know? I was the person who ask Amanda about any Vala/Sam stuff in S10.

I think all Sam/Vala fans should contact TPTB and politely request they include it on the S10 DVDs.

Wow! that's great that it was shot...at least we know it exists somewhere. And THANK YOU so much for asking that question...I am really curious about what it will be like to have Sam and Vala working together...

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Also, to the person who posted the spoiler about Vala's baby, please remember to use SPOILER TAGS, so those of us (like me) who do not like spoilers can be kept safe. Thank you!

Sorry, I translated the article in a rush and completely forgot about it.

A.

Comment

I've already said it here and two another threads, but I'll repeat it once more: EVERYBODY GO TO IVON BARTOK'S BLOG HERE AT GW AND ASK FOR IT, Ivon listens to fans' requests and he's responsible for the DVD Extras and other things.

Comment

I've already said it here and two another threads, but I'll repeat it once more: EVERYBODY GO TO IVON BARTOK'S BLOG HERE AT GW AND ASK FOR IT, Ivon listens to fans' requests and he's responsible for the DVD Extras and other things.
                          Read your comment for the blog! I will do/ask the same
                          Spoiler:

Comment

It's here! It's here! It's here!!! *doing a happy dancing*
                            My copy of vol. 44 (the first four episodes of season 9) has just arrived a few minutes ago!!! Screencaps are coming!!!

Comment

It's here! It's here! It's here!!! *doing a happy dancing*
                              My copy of vol. 44 (the first four episodes of season 9) has just arrived a few minutes ago!!! Screencaps are coming!!!
                              Don't break anything!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                Don't break anything!

A.
                                No worries...

Comment

Working...
                                X