Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    I don't think so. It would be a bit too corny. Not to mention the technical difficulties, if you wanted them both in the same scene/shot.

A.
    Agree. Especially that it's gonna be long-term arc.

Comment

Scarimor, I love your "jello" smilies, Vala wanted to eat Cam's red jello in TPTB episode, so perhaps red jello Vala smile?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
          Scarimor, I love your "jello" smilies,
          Thank you!

Vala wanted to eat Cam's red jello in TPTB episode, so perhaps red jello Vala smile?
          Comin right up!

Cam's jello -->

(I'll see about your Vala/Dan soon )
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
            Thank you!

Comin right up!

Cam's jello -->
            Cute!

(I'll see about your Vala/Dan soon )
            Great!

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Here you go, you Vala/Daniel shippers:

(Formerhost, can you pop it onto the ship thread - I assume there is one - I can't find it...)
                scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                  Here you go, you Vala/Daniel shippers:

(Formerhost, can you pop it onto the ship thread - I assume there is one - I can't find it...)
                  Cute! Thank you.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

That's cute, but how are we supposed to post it anywhere? It's not listed in the smilies.

Comment

Thanks!

There's a scan of Claud's interview from Ultimate DVD magazine at Terra Firma, but it is very small. But if you PM the person who posted it, maybe he/she will be able to provide you with a bigger version.
                      Yeah, I saw it. Couldn't read it at all... . I was under the impression that she (?) wasn't able to make a bigger scan...but I will ask her anyway...

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                        That's cute, but how are we supposed to post it anywhere? It's not listed in the smilies.
                        Scarimor said something about hot linking. And when Darren is back from Vancouver con we must ask him to include these smilies into the list of smilies here

Comment

Sligthly OT... but have you read the news already? There's the second baby boy "on set", Micheal and Lexa have a son - David Samuel I'd love to know the name of Claudia's baby boy...

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                            Scarimor said something about hot linking. And when Darren is back from Vancouver con we must ask him to include these smilies into the list of smilies here
                            Yes. Unless or until the smilie is included in the Gateworld code, you can insert it by hot-linking. To do that use the [img][/img] tags around the address of the animated graphic.

You can get the address of a graphic by right-clicking on it and selecting "copy image location" (or somthing similar depending on what browser you're using).

This smilie looks like this (without the spaces in the img tags):

[ IMG ]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/scarimor/valadanielani.gif[ /IMG ]
                            scarimor

Comment

Just popping by to say hi to everyone. I have been mega busy with college and the whole rebuilding my gallerys after the harddrive crashed(Bum!)

Anyway just wanted to say hi and I can not wait for season ten, Vala has just had me cracking up and it is nice to laugh a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by frelledsenseless
                                Just popping by to say hi to everyone. I have been mega busy with college and the whole rebuilding my gallerys after the harddrive crashed(Bum!)

Anyway just wanted to say hi and I can not wait for season ten, Vala has just had me cracking up and it is nice to laugh a lot!
                                Welcome aboard!

I can hardly wait for season 10 too, it would be great to hibernate until July (or later, when season 10 starts in UK?) and wake up exactly on the day when "Flesh and Blood" airs!

Comment

Working...
                                X