Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    Nice sig banner, wolverine_nl Is it a city of Celestis?
    Yup, it's somewhere on www.gatewolrd.net, click on a link on the lower part of the website, something called, link to us, a few nice gateworld banners there.

Comment

Haven't you seen this episode at all?
      I've read the transcript ages ago, so I know what's going on (molluscs, male dominated planet, Aeryn & Sikozu, John & Rygel in dresses,..)
      It's just.... it reminds me too much of one of our family meetings (not the story itself, of course).....guys getting bored.... "hilarity" ensues....

I will watch it. It's just not very high on my priority list right now (Bad A. ! ).

I've hardly been watching any TV lately - bar Crusade and Serenity.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        I've read the transcript ages ago, so I know what's going on (molluscs, male dominated planet, Aeryn & Sikozu, John & Rygel in dresses,..)
        It's just.... it reminds me too much of one of our family meetings (not the story itself, of course).....guys getting bored.... "hilarity" ensues....

I will watch it. It's just not very high on my priority list right now (Bad A. ! ).

I've hardly been watching any TV lately - bar Crusade and Serenity.

A.
        The one scene with D'Argo and Aeryn and John's reactions to it is just priceless, you really don't want to miss it

Comment

I think I've watched CBC only once! My version is in a bad quality!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...4_10_00058.jpg
          Last edited by Skydiver; 23 March 2006, 07:03 AM.
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Coup By Clam" was funny. I'm afraid to watch "John Quixote." However, it can't be as bad as "Jeremiah Crichton," can it?

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
              "Coup By Clam" was funny. I'm afraid to watch "John Quixote." However, it can't be as bad as "Jeremiah Crichton," can it?
              I LOVE "John Quixote" and HATE "JC". "JQ" is WAY, WAY, WAY better than "JC". It's (being "JQ" that is) a freaky eps...but trust me...you should watch it.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                I LOVE "John Quixote" and HATE "JC". "JQ" is WAY, WAY, WAY better than "JC". It's (being "JQ" that is) a freaky eps...but trust me...you should watch it.
                I thought I'd like JQ, as I've always quite enjoyed inventive editing and unconventional storytelling. I was actually surprised when I found it absolutely irritating. It has great scenes and ideas but the ep as a whole is un-watchable for me.

A.

Comment

Yeah, Jeremiah Crichton sucked. John Quixote and Coup by Clam I've seen once each, and if memory serves, I loved them both...especially Claudia Black. But there was one good thing about Jeremiah Crichton...the absolutly scathing commentary on the Starburst DVD. I was on the floor, they were so mean to that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                    John Quixote is great episode!!! Claudia's "Pwinteth" is brilliant

Comment

"We are gonna be thew happy together."

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s4_7_00080.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s4_7_00082.jpg

A.
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 23 March 2006, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Or: "Well, I'm not the princess you seek. But we could still have a really good time."

Comment

Btw, FH I wrote a comment in the Vala thread in the SB.

A.

Comment

Don't you think that this is definitely double morality among this kind of viewers? BTW, these two posts don't exist anymore. Censorship in action...
                            Last edited by Formerhost; 22 March 2006, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Don't you think that this is definitely double morality among this kind of viewers? BTW, these two posts don't exist anymore. Censorship in action...
                              Woo-hoo! I feel flattered. That's a first. Didn't think my post was that bad.

A.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X