Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    I've just found out that there's a new spoiler tag, let's see how it works...

Spoiler:
    In season 10 we'll know Vala's mother name

All you need to do is adding one letter [ spoilers ] [ / spoilers ] instead of [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] like it is now.
    That's cool! Both, the spoiler tag and the spoiler!!

This is really funny - THE SEARCH FOR CLAUDIA

http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php?topic=8313.0
    I really like it!
    Spoiler:

Comment

ValaMalduran, check your PM

Comment

Comment

To everybody who accidentally voted for their MOST FAVOURITE episode and not LEAST FAVOURITE. Too late for changing a vote now, there's round 2 already and rules are the same, we're voting for LEAST FAVOURITE episodes to eliminate them, to select the winner in the last round - THE MOST FAVOURITE EPISODE.

Comment

I'm terribly sorry I frelled up. I couldn't change it anymore, because my internet connection didn't work for the last couple of hours. It still keeps breaking down.
            Another thing to make an already bad day even worse.

I'm sorry.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

It's one of these days where you either want to

or

something.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  I'm terribly sorry I frelled up. I couldn't change it anymore, because my internet connection didn't work for the last couple of hours. It still keeps breaking down.

I'm sorry.

A.
                  Ouch!

No probs, there's still 19 rounds ahead of us

Comment

Comment

This is really funny - THE SEARCH FOR CLAUDIA
                      lol! Daniel pointing at the script - hee
                      scarimor

Comment

I'm sorry.

A.
                        *hug* I also thought he were asking about my fav ep 'cause I read your post but then I saw the "least" before fav! So...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                          *hug* I also thought he were asking about my fav ep 'cause I read your post but then I saw the "least" before fav! So...

Don't you think this "Let's make babies" (BTW, did Claudia ad-libbled it, I think I've heard so) sounds kinda scary now?

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                            lol! Daniel pointing at the script - hee
                            This one is definitely the best

Comment

Don't you think this "Let's make babies" (BTW, did Claudia ad-libbled it, I think I've heard so) sounds kinda scary now?
                              A bit.

I'd find filming "Crusade" pretty weird. You know, life imitating art imitating life.
                              A pregnancy is something very personal. Scenes like those between Vala and Tomin (in the bed after her ordeal, at the end) must be quite strange for an actress.
                              It just shows how careful you have to be to seperate your work/character from your real life. There've been enough examples in Hollywood history where an actor wasn't so successful in that.

A.

P.S.: If someone thinks this post is inappropriate, just tell me and I'll delete it.

Comment

Yeah, kinda!

I'd find filming "Crusade" pretty weird. You know, life imitating art imitating life.
                                A pregnancy is something very personal. Scenes like those between Vala and Tomin (in the bed after her ordeal, at the end) must be quite strange for an actress.
                                It just shows how careful you have to be to seperate your work/character from your real life. There've been enough examples in Hollywood history where an actor wasn't so successful in that.

A.
                                Agree! Had the same feeling!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X