X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow and what a sweet name.

Thanks.

Eirual.

Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by ranchan2
      In 'The Peacekeeper Wars', she had a boy. In SG-1, she'll be having a
      Spoiler:
      girl and she will be named Adria.
      And in real life she gave birth to a baby boy in December

Comment

That's Fantastic.

Eirual.

Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

I think I recall in an interview with Beau Bridges, he said that one of the crazy days of shooting was when Michael Shanks, Chris Judge and Amanda Tapping all brought their babies to the set. Wouldn't it be funny if the same thing was repeated next season, but this time they could add Claudia's baby.
          http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
          Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

I think I recall in an interview with Beau Bridges, he said that one of the crazy days of shooting was when Michael Shanks, Chris Judge and Amanda Tapping all brought their babies to the set. Wouldn't it be funny if the same thing was repeated next season, but this time they could add Claudia's baby.
            And in a very short time Michael and Lexa's second baby

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
              And in a very short time Michael and Lexa's second baby
              Yeah, everyone should just bring all their kids. That would make for some good storytelling.
              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Kindergarten!!!!!!!

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Well if they ever run out of plot ideas they could always just film the kids running round and hope that they'll in the ratings because of how cute they are

Nerrad.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

This is just a thought that popped into my head, but do you guys think that Vala learned how to read Ancient while she was in the Ori galaxy? From what we know of season 10's 'The Pegasus Project', we know that
                      Spoiler:
                      Daniel and Vala go to Atlantis and start looking through Atlantis' library to find some information about a device. Will this be like in 'Camelot' where they are reading through a whole lot of text. Daniel would be there for obvious reasons: he can read Ancient. Elizabeth is there also because we know she can also read Ancient. So, I'm guessing Vala can read Ancient.

Comment

This is just a thought that popped into my head, but do you guys think that Vala learned how to read Ancient while she was in the Ori galaxy? From what we know of season 10's 'The Pegasus Project', we know that
                        Spoiler:
                        Daniel and Vala go to Atlantis and start looking through Atlantis' library to find some information about a device. Will this be like in 'Camelot' where they are reading through a whole lot of text. Daniel would be there for obvious reasons: he can read Ancient. Elizabeth is there also because we know she can also read Ancient. So, I'm guessing Vala can read Ancient.
                        Quite possible.

Comment

It just makes sense to me that Vala learned how to read Ancient because
                          Spoiler:
                          they are going to Atlantis to look for information on a device. That wouldn't require any input of Vala's experiences while she was in the Ori galaxy. The only way I can figure she would be helpful in this situation is if she could aid in the research. Sure, Vala may not seem like the research type, but if they need people who can read the language then perhaps someone who has been living among those who wrote it for the past several months would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                            Kindergarten!!!!!!!

A.
                            The Stargate SG-1 Kindergarten!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning! or: good afternoon! (deppends on where you are... )

claudiablacknews.com was updated...with lots of screen caps and some video clips from Stargate SG1.

BTW , this didn't make it to the current edtion of the news, but Michael Shanks mentions Claudia (brief mentions I must add) in his long audio interview.
                              Next update we'll have the audio clips with the specific quotes & some season 10 minor spoilers with Vala mention.

Oh, and ValaCB says "hi". Her computer is in a coma...

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                                The Stargate SG-1 Kindergarten!
                                LOL...this could be very usefull for them. It's common in the kibutz in Israel...

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Working...
                                X