X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing pics!

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
      Yes this picture i was referring to, when you said in the other thread something about wanting to see the inside of an ori vessel. This is what i meant by her clothing and the different look. as if she is royalty, cause of what she is carrying
      Agree.

Comment

I'm still wondering why the Ori gave Vala a child,
        Unless there attempting to create Pre-Ascended forms like Anubis attempted with Kalek.

Nerrad.
        Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
          Unless there attempting to create Pre-Ascended forms like Anubis attempted with Kalek.

Nerrad.
          At another SG-1 board I found an interesting theory on this subject, here it is:

"i think it's because vala was once a host to a goauld symbiote and still has the naquada in her system which makes her able to use the technology the goauld took from the ascended originally. vala will pass this naquada to her unborn child and adria will be able to use that technology and have a human form. i think it might also be because vala might still have the genetic memories of the goauld.

in crusade vala said she was known as the woman who fell from the sky. what if she was briefly ascended and then was sent back to mortal form with an ori inside of her recreating a mortal form for themselves. it would be a great way for them to hide from the other ascended, by living in a developing human body."

Comment

Nerrad.
            I've been wondering the same thing, but just as long as it aids in bringing Vala into the SGC, I'm all for it. Interesting idea about the pre-ascended forms, but then that would mean that being would eventually ascend and then the ori would have to share their power so I'm kinda leaning away from that idea.
            http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
            Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
              At another SG-1 board I found an interesting theory on this subject, here it is:

"i think it's because vala was once a host to a goauld symbiote and still has the naquada in her system which makes her able to use the technology the goauld took from the ascended originally. vala will pass this naquada to her unborn child and adria will be able to use that technology and have a human form. i think it might also be because vala might still have the genetic memories of the goauld.

in crusade vala said she was known as the woman who fell from the sky. what if she was briefly ascended and then was sent back to mortal form with an ori inside of her recreating a mortal form for themselves. it would be a great way for them to hide from the other ascended, by living in a developing human body."
              The first paragraph sounds accurate and would work well, whereas the second has a few flaws the first being that we see how Vala is given the Ori child while at Tomin's house before she fully regained consciousness (we see this when Vala blacks-out) but they could be trying to hide in human forms.

but I'm still holding strong to the idea that the Ori are making Pre-ascended forms, and that the episode Prototype was used as a way to introduce the idea

Originally posted by ranchan2
              I've been wondering the same thing, but just as long as it aids in bringing Vala into the SGC, I'm all for it. Interesting idea about the pre-ascended forms, but then that would mean that being would eventually ascend and then the ori would have to share their power so I'm kinda leaning away from that idea.
              they could use the Pre-Ascended forms as a retreat from the weapon that supposedly can destroy the ancients and therefore any ascended being

Nerrad.
              Last edited by Nerual; 13 March 2006, 01:01 AM.
              Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Nice theories!

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok this is starting to wind me up where do you guys get those really cool characters from, I really think they rock

Nerrad.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Comment

Comment

nice pics really nice

still wondering where you got those character pics from

Nerrad.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

nice pics really nice

still wondering where you got those character pics from

Nerrad.
                          What exactly are you talking about?

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^These Guys^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^These Guys^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              PM-ed you about it

Comment

PM-ed you about it
                                Could you tell me, too?

A.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment