• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Well, hello!

Lot's of guys to THUNK in Stargate!
    Lots of women too

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Believe me there's no way you'll see Claudia as Aeryn in Vala (confused?) come S9. Apart from the same actress the characters have not much in common.
    They both hide their true feelings very well, though.
    And there's this :

A.
    Love the pics

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
      I haven't seen much of Vala yet-- terrestrial TV here have barely finished season 8. But I'm still having a lot of trouble thinking of Claudia as Vala rather than Aeryn-- I grew up watching Farscape.

I'm not the only one, am I?
      Well... both Aeryn and Vala are unique, every one in each own kind But I guess I know what you mean, I'm still a Scaper at heart since early 2000 when I discovered Farscape on TV in my country, not Gater. After watching the first six episodes of season 9 you won't have this trouble. BTW, instead of waiting for season 9 on terrestial TV I suggest DVDs, the first 4 episodes will be released in UK at the end of March.

Comment

I haven't seen much of Vala yet-- terrestrial TV here have barely finished season 8. But I'm still having a lot of trouble thinking of Claudia as Vala rather than Aeryn-- I grew up watching Farscape.

I'm not the only one, am I?
        Hi and welcome

I agree with ValaMalduran and Formerhost! I'm also a big scaper but IMO the only thing Aeryn and Vala have in common is that both are played by Claudia! Vala is a more funnier character than Aeryn, she shows her feelings more and she can really annoy other people and be a pain in the neck!

Am I right?
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
          Well... both Aeryn and Vala are unique, every one in each own kind But I guess I know what you mean, I'm still a Scaper at heart since early 2000 when I discovered Farscape on TV in my country, not Gater. After watching the first six episodes of season 9 you won't have this trouble. BTW, instead of waiting for season 9 on terrestial TV I suggest DVDs, the first 4 episodes will be released in UK at the end of March.
          Not a big enough SG-1 fan to fork out a quarter of my weekly income for the single DVDs, I rather save up for the box sets. It'll be fine.

I know Vala's already very different from Aeryn, but it still feels a bit odd. I'm just anticipating how odd it will feel for me to see CB and BB together on the same screen not playing Aeryn and Crichton! *laughs*

I've seen Prometheus Unbound, though, and I loved Vala for that one. Claudia's gorgeous, of course!

Comment

Not a big enough SG-1 fan to fork out a quarter of my weekly income for the single DVDs, I rather save up for the box sets. It'll be fine.

I know Vala's already very different from Aeryn, but it still feels a bit odd. I'm just anticipating how odd it will feel for me to see CB and BB together on the same screen not playing Aeryn and Crichton! *laughs*

I've seen Prometheus Unbound, though, and I loved Vala for that one. Claudia's gorgeous, of course!
            Prometheous Unbound is so funny where she tells DJ hes the most handsome human shes seen or summat like that and he gets all confused and worried

Comment

That's exactly the reason for which I'm going to buy Claudia's episodes only (first two volumes), skip the middle of the season and buy the last volume with wonderful "Crusade" (episode 19), in which Vala's character is toned down very much comparing to the beginning of the season. I love Ben, but Mitchell annoys me a little bit, that's why I'm not sure whether I want to buy the whole season on DVD.

Comment

That's exactly the reason for which I'm going to buy Claudia's episodes only (first two volumes), skip the middle of the season and buy the last volume with wonderful "Crusade" (episode 19), in which Vala's character is toned down very much comparing to the beginning of the season. I love Ben, but Mitchell annoys me a little bit, that's why I'm not sure whether I want to buy the whole season on DVD.
                Vala changes alot in Crusade and her character is completely different and actually calm (which we all know is unusual for Vala )

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                  Vala changes alot in Crusade and her character is completely different and actually calm (which we all know is unusual for Vala )
                  I'm not so sure of that, we've already seen glimpses of it in The Powers That Be episode. I suspect, THE REAL VALA is more like Vala in TPTB and Crusade

Comment

I'm not so sure of that, we've already seen glimpses of it in The Powers That Be episode. I suspect, THE REAL VALA is more like Vala in TPTB and Crusade
                    I meant she changes from what she usually acts like, but yeah I think she just puts on a strong front

Comment

Me, too. Already ordered the first volume!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                        Me, too. Already ordered the first volume!
                        Id order it too, but I collect the Official SG DVD Mag and Im trying to get them to carry it on to S 7, 8 and 9 and maybe even Atlantis with a bit of luck

Comment

Comment

^Nice pic, where was that?

Comment

I wished I would have been there!
                              Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 09 March 2006, 01:30 PM.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

In case you've got lots of money lying around and nothing to do with it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._BID_Stores_IT

Comment

Working...
                                X