No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such beauty with no shred of make up. Color me envious...(forgive the pun )
    [/QUOTE]

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by FooledAgain
      Such beauty with no shred of make up. Color me envious...(forgive the pun )
      [/QUOTE]

Me too! You've been forgiven!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I really do like her in that pic ^ and then some fool goes and steals her purse

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
          I really do like her in that pic ^ and then some fool goes and steals her purse
          He should be for that
          Spoiler:

Comment

I have a good feeling about the ep. I REALLY have a good feeling...it's gonna be a blast...
            I can't wait already!

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
              He should be for that
              Yep he should

And I cant wait either, not long now is it?^

Comment

Originally posted by FooledAgain
                I have a good feeling about the ep. I REALLY have a good feeling...it's gonna be a blast...
                I can't wait already!
                Yeah I'm so
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                  Yeah I'm so

Comment

I've just finished watching Crusade. Claudia is more than PHENOMENAL!!!

Comment

Kool, I aint seen it yet, my mate recorded it and Im gonna go get the tape off him in min, I cant wait

Comment

It would be great if those who've seen it could post their impressions here. I've read the 'Crusade' thread, but of course I'd like to know how the ep was from a Vala fan POV.
                        Thanks.

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                          I've just finished watching Crusade. Claudia is more than PHENOMENAL!!!
                          63% till i see the episode.

Anyway LOTS and LOTS of news at http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/

Comment

Watching Crusade I realized how much I missed Rob Cooper's writing, he definitely is THE MAIN SCRIPT ELF, wonderful script, wonderful story and great way of telling it, of course due to Claudia's acting. She's just phenomenal and really, realy, really THE BEST THING that could happen to SG-1 EVER. Vala in Crusade is partly our "old" Vala, but mostly much more serious, toned down Vala which I love very much. And I must admit I just love Tomin despite him being fanatical Ori follower and I'm glad we'll see more of him next season But I'm afraid it's gonna end in tears...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                              63% till i see the episode.

Anyway LOTS and LOTS of news at http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/
                              I woke up about 6:30 am and before going to sleep again I checked whether it's already available, it was and it took about 3 hours to d/load it, so after finishing breakfast around 10 am I've been already able to watch it drinking my breakfast tea And now I've watched it for the second time and I must say I love it even more, this episode just needs multiple watching! After dinner of course I'm going to see it once more...

Comment

OK, who of you have already watched Crusade?

Comment

Working...
                                X