No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I totally agree and she was brilliant in her S9 eps however I disagree with you on Prometheous Unbound as I thought it was a really good ep and she just made it so much funier

Comment

Originally posted by GeekyDollie
      Hi! ::waves:::
      I'm popping over from another thread to just add to the numbers of you Vala/Claudia fans over here! I had never seen Farscape, and I didn't particularly like Prometheus Unbound when it first aired.... but when the new season came out... OMG, it was love! Claudia is amazingly beautiful and she is just magnetic on screen. She just gives SG1 the spark and humor to balance the show. I can not wait until we see her again!

I'm loving the pics of Claudia you all are posting.
      Take care,
      Hi and welcome
      She is great and i fell Claudia's magnetic till here!

Edit - If you want, you all can visit claudiablacknews.com and sign in our guestbook http://www.a-free-guestbook.com/gues...audiablacknews
      Last edited by valaCB; 24 February 2006, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
        ^I totally agree and she was brilliant in her S9 eps however I disagree with you on Prometheous Unbound as I thought it was a really good ep and she just made it so much funier
        Oh I love Prometheus Unbound now! I guess I didn't like it because of Daniel, but I love Vala for continuously and unmercilessly teasing him now... I can't wait to see how her character unfolds. She can't just simply be the irreverant sex-kitten, that's too one sided. I would love to see a softer side and her weaknesses under her tough exterior. We got a glimpse of it at the beginning of S9, and it just leaves you wanting to know more more more!!!
        xoxo
        Geeky Dollie

http://www.lizziewear.ca ~*~ UPDATED: July 1, 2006

Comment

I'm popping over from another thread to just add to the numbers of you Vala/Claudia fans over here! I had never seen Farscape, and I didn't particularly like Prometheus Unbound when it first aired.... but when the new season came out... OMG, it was love! Claudia is amazingly beautiful and she is just magnetic on screen. She just gives SG1 the spark and humor to balance the show. I can not wait until we see her again!

Take care,
          Hello!

It's only one more week and the spoiler pics look very promising.

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I cant wait for Crusade to be aired, it looks good and sounds even better (or is it the other way round??)

And I totally agree with you GeekyDollie that we do need to see the softer and more gentle side of her as it will develop her character more and make her stronger

Comment

I saw the pics of her in TVguide and also some of the episode pics for 'Crusade'. I can't wait to see Vala again. She really looks great. If I didn't know better I'd think that she was wearing a fake pregnancy stomach because she hasn't filled out anywhere else. She really looks fantastic.
              http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Screen cap links to previews of Crusade that aired tonight after the new Stargate ep.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ia3Crusade.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ia2Crusade.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ia1Crusade.jpg

Comment

Ok, due to the article in TV Guide recently, it is ok to congratulate Claudia on the happy addition to her family. Claudia as Vala in TV GUIDE

In that vain, I'm posting a link to TerraFirma (a Scaper board, but all are welcome) where there is a PayPal link set up to donate to Bear Cottage - an Australian charity for terminally ill kid:
                  A Gift to celebrate Claudia's good news!
                  Here's the gist of what the post says
                  We did a little investigatory snooping today, and we were advised that making a charitable donation in her name, as opposed to sending her actual gifts, is the type of generosity that Claudia would prefer.

Sooooooo ... if you would like to participate, we are accepting donations, which will be put into one lump sum and donated to an Australian charity called Bear Cottage. This is a children's hospice for terminally ill children and their families. It's an 'initiative' of the Children's Hospital at Westmead. Since we didn't know diddly about it, we asked EmeraldCity if she was familiar with it through her contact with any of the Australian cast, and she said this is a GOOD charity. The donation will be made by Farscape fans on behalf of Claudia Black, and assuming we get a certificate or receipt of some sort (which we should), we will arrange to get it to Claudia.

We want to stress that no one should feel any pressure to contribute. But if you ARE doing cartwheels off the ceiling because you are so happy for her and her husband (and their little tyke), this is one way for you to show it without the fans, as a group, inundating Claudia and her family in baby booties and the like.

If you decide you would like to contribute, we will be accepting funds until March 8th. If you're willing to use PayPal, just hit the button below. The page will say that the donation is for 'Terra Firma', but our CFO, imloco2, will be keeping very close track of the money coming in, and will provide a financial report once all the money has arrived.
                  Just under that spiel, there's a PayPal button(it says Make a Donation), click that if you wish to donate. On the TF post there is also a snail mail addy, but I'll not post that here as I don't have the person's permission, so go to the thread to get that. They are taking donations until March 8th so donate soon if you wish.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

It really is great to see Vala again. Thanks for the screencaps Faraway.
                    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                    Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraway
                      they are fantastic. Thanx. Anyone know where i can find the movie file?

I did my job already SunKrux
                      did i welcome you already ... ho well welcome ranchan2
                      Last edited by valaCB; 25 February 2006, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Take care,
                        Welcome! Have fun here
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Wow... Vala is back next week?! This day just got a whole lot better
                          xxxxxXXXXX XMom says I`m prettyX XXXXXxxxxx

Comment

Take care,
                            Welcome!
                            Farscape is in syndication now in USA and Canada, HERE you can find the list of channels which air it

Comment

Welcome ranchan2 and Sp4ceM0nkey!

Comment

Ah, thanks Formerhost (love your name btw). I`ve actually been hanging around here ever since Prometheus Unbound was aired. I`m just too lazy to post, yup I`m actually that lazy. But right now I`m just so bored at work I had to do something "constructive"...

Oh, and Claudia rocks... incase anyone was wondering how I felt about her
                                xxxxxXXXXX XMom says I`m prettyX XXXXXxxxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X