Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/ValaMalduran/cbphoto70.jpg
    Isn't that a promo shot from that anime she did the voice for? I can't remember it...Steel Angel somethingorother? It's a fabu pic of her.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      Isn't that a promo shot from that anime she did the voice for? I can't remember it...Steel Angel somethingorother? It's a fabu pic of her.
      Yep, Steel Angel Kurumi.

I could it myself, because they used to have it at the store about a year ago but I wasn't sure if I should buy it. I just started to really get into FS. Noe it's gone of course. I have to ask them to order it for me. Argh!

Let's see...I know...what kind of roles would you like to see Claudia do? You know, a favorite play, character from comics or books.
      Funnily enough, the first thing I thought of was Shakespeare, too. She'd be great for the feisty heroine in 'A Midsummer Night's Dream', 'Much Ado About Nothing' or 'The Taming of the Shrew'.

Then there's the much debated about role of 'Bellatrix Lestrange' in the Harry Potter books.

Not a specific role but I'd like her to see in something like Carrie-Ann Moss's role in 'Memento'.

Do they need a spunky female pirate for 'Pirates of the Caribbean 3' ?

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Then there's the much debated about role of 'Bellatrix Lestrange' in the Harry Potter books.

A.
        HP http://imdb.com/name/nm0085227/board/thread/6976763

POC...with JD??? I wish!

valacb too funny!
        IM a funny girl

I want to see Claudia as a star in a drama movie.

Comment

Yep, Steel Angel Kurumi.

I could it myself, because they used to have it at the store about a year ago but I wasn't sure if I should buy it. I just started to really get into FS. Noe it's gone of course. I have to ask them to order it for me. Argh!
          That's it! As much as I like Claudia, anime does nothing for me.

Funnily enough, the first thing I thought of was Shakespeare, too. She'd be great for the feisty heroine in 'A Midsummer Night's Dream', 'Much Ado About Nothing' or 'The Taming of the Shrew'.
          Yeah, she'd be great as the feisty heroine in Midsummer, but I'd rather see her as the faeriy queen, Tatiana (I think that's how it's spelled).

Not a specific role but I'd like her to see in something like Carrie-Ann Moss's role in 'Memento'.

It would be nice to see her in an HP movie, but sadly I don't hold out much hope she'll get that role. They'll probably go with someone more well known. *sigh

Loved "Momento" and could see Claudia in something similar.

POC3? It would be interesting that's for sure.
          sigpic

Comment

Oooooo, just thought of another Shakespeare play I'd LOVE to see Claudia in..."A Winter's Tale" as Hermione. One of my fav Shakespeare plays.
            sigpic

Comment

First, I'm sorry for the horrible spelling mistakes in my last post. Dreadful.

Oooooo, just thought of another Shakespeare play I'd LOVE to see Claudia in..."A Winter's Tale" as Hermione. One of my fav Shakespeare plays.
              Hm, I have to look up the German title to see if I have read that one.
              And you're right, the fairy queen would be much better.

Talking about fairies, I think Claudia would have made a great elf in LOTR. Well, she would have made a great Arwen given that she's the only prominent dark haired elf (Liv Tyler did a great job, though).
              Producers/ writers Philippa Boyens and Fran Walsh complained that they ran out of utterly beautiful New Zealanders and that they also wouldn't be able to stand casting one more gorgeous actor.

A.

Comment

First, I'm sorry for the horrible spelling mistakes in my last post. Dreadful.

Hm, I have to look up the German title to see if I have read that one.
                And you're right, the fairy queen would be much better.

Talking about fairies, I think Claudia would have made a great elf in LOTR. Well, she would have made a great Arwen given that she's the only prominent dark haired elf (Liv Tyler did a great job, though).
                Producers/ writers Philippa Boyens and Fran Walsh complained that they ran out of utterly beautiful New Zealanders and that they also wouldn't be able to stand casting one more gorgeous actor.

They should have taken their slack behinds over to Australia then!

No worries about the typos. Happens to the best of us.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi!
                  Interrupting this program again to let you know that claudiablaclnews.com was updated (yesterday, sorry for the delay).
                  Have fun!

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Comment

Vala is so cool. Not only is she witty but she is soo hott and is hopefully kicking but in the ori home gallaxy!
                      "You should have killed me while you had the chance, Dick!"
                      --Khalek

http://www.rpgpalace.tk

Comment

The Beautiful, Blushing Bride. *sigh*

Comment

How FS geeky am I? I think I can name the eps/multiparter that's from...I'm guessing it's from one of the "Liars, Guns & Money" eps...just don't ask me to name the ACTUAL eps.
                          sigpic

Comment

How FS geeky am I? I think I can name the eps/multiparter that's from...I'm guessing it's from one of the "Liars, Guns & Money" eps...just don't ask me to name the ACTUAL eps.
                            Sorry but it's from 'Infinite Possibilities pt. 2'.

Some pics from the L,G&M trilogy.

A.

Comment

I don't like her hair in the braid. She's so much prettier with it down and hanging loose.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                                I don't like her hair in the braid. She's so much prettier with it down and hanging loose.
                                I like both styles very much. Loose hair is beautiful, the braid is cool.

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X