Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    I wonder WTF is wrong with some gaters, somebody revived the old Anti-Vala thread, mods moved it from season 9 to here, and some idiots starts their mantra: kill Vala. I HATE THEM!!!!!
    Who cares...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      Who cares...
      Yeah, you're right... it's a pity there isn't "Ignore Thread" option.

Comment

Yeah, you're right... it's a pity there isn't "Ignore Thread" option.
        I read this thread all the time....very interesting and i read it and just
        They can think about her whatever they want, who am i to say they are wrong...If they want to hate...go ahead!!!

I have trouble with Mitchell, all i can see is Crichton...and it's kind of ruin my enjoyment but i don't hate Ben (how can i?) Can you change my mind? NO. only me and myself can do it

Comment

LOVE VALA!! Claudia Black is the best actrees on TV right now!

This is supposed to be Vala?? -> LOL!! What's with the makeup?!

Comment

Originally posted by sprqy
            LOVE VALA!! Claudia Black is the best actrees on TV right now!

This is supposed to be Vala?? -> LOL!! What's with the makeup?!

I love these pics of Aeryn

Comment

JM has been answering some questions again (on the SG1 Solutions board):

"How did Vala know to get back to the SGC in the teaser? From what happened in Avalon 1, her collapse was not long after Daniel's, and just as sudden. I mean, I'm sure you thought all that through outlining the script."

My argument is that Vala knew a little more about the bracelets than she had let on and, as a result, was quick to pick up on any odd sensations or feelings that Daniel may have initially dismissed (you know how guys are). Suspecting something was up and not wanting to take any chances, she dialed Earth before collapsing herself.
              "As a fan of Daniel I don't regard anything in which the actor does not appear as relating to Daniel, so is this predominantly an episode showcasing Claudia and sidelining the actor who plays Daniel?"

Sorry. If we're discussing Crusade then the answer is the focus will be on Vala.

"And my final question, considering the great on screen chemistry between Daniel and Vala, why was it decided to go with an episode that excludes these two interacting?"

For the specifics, you'd have to ask the writer. But I'd imagine that it had everything to do with the story Rob wanted to tell.

"Will we see Vala interact with any of the members of SG-1 in Camelot?"

Nope.

"Will he be showing more patience with Vala and a bit more compassion with her? No more of that "Shut Up" business?"

And, yes again. There are some really nice moments along these lines in Morpheus, Counter-Strike, and Memento Mori.

"Vala says that she was once a host but then a Tok'ra removed her symbiote from her. So, does that mean that anyone who once had carried a symbiote still has naquadah in their blood and can use Goa'uld tech?"

Yes. That's the assumption we have always operated under.
              "Up until we met Vala, I was under the impression (perhaps, wrongly) that Carter and Kendra, for example, could use Goa'uld tech because their symbiotes had died inside them and had been absorbed into their bodies, not just because they'd once carried them."

No. If the symbiote dies inside the body, it releases a deadly toxin that kills the host (such was the fate of Teal'c's father). If you check out the extraction process in (what was that Zipacna episode?), you'll see that once the process has been completed, the tok'ra carry in a container holding the extracted symbiote.

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl

Claudia demonstrates more of her 'Puss-in-Boots Eyes.'
                She's great at that. How does she do it ?!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                  She's great at that. How does she do it ?!

A.
                  Good question

Comment

Green Eyed Moster, to be correct
                    Yes. that's the name

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl

Claudia demonstrates more of her 'Puss-in-Boots Eyes.'
                      Very cute

Comment

Did you notice that they make Vala's icon black? Vala isn't a black woman or am i wrong? also they make teyla's black too

Comment

Originally posted by vizel
                          Did you notice that they make Vala's icon black? Vala isn't a black woman or am i wrong? also they make teyla's black too
                          Nope. They didn't make Vala's icon black.

Compare and

As for Teyla - it's OK, Teyla isn't exactly white.

Comment

Nope. They didn't make Vala's icon black.

Compare and

As for Teyla - it's OK, Teyla isn't exactly white.
                            but but but...Sam is white

Comment

Originally posted by vizel
                              but but but...Sam is white

Sam is blonde, so it makes a difference a very, very, very little bit.

Comment

They're here!

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X