Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One from way 'back in da day'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And some gorgeous PKW hair (just ignore that sexy beast with her )

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh FRELL that John/Aeryn picture gives me hot flashes everytime *melts*

here's another beautiful one, taken with the gorgeous Gigi Edgley and Virginia Hey:

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
        Ahhhhhhhhh FRELL that John/Aeryn picture gives me hot flashes everytime *melts*

here's another beautiful one, taken with the gorgeous Gigi Edgley and Virginia Hey:

Don't you think Virginia looks like a mother to them in this pic?

Comment

Yeah, well, Zhaan was the motherly character of the crew, so I don't doubt it.

Plus, Ginny's just got the "mentor/motherly" look to her. I've never met her in person, but I've talked with her a few times through her website blog, and she is one of the most sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of conversing with. She's very spiritual, and that translated into the motherly role she created with Zhaan.

Anyway, more Claudia piccies!

This one is from the film "Naked in London" that she filmed, though eventually, she was cut and her scenes were reshot with someone else

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
            Don't you think Virginia looks like a mother to them in this pic?
            You mean, like their older sister.

A.

Aw, ickle Claudia.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I like Claudia's hair best in PK Wars. I think it got darker with each season on Farscape. In season one, it was almost a red brown when the light shined on it. I didn't like the whole ponytail/braided thing they did on her, but that would be the way Aeryn would want it. No fuss kinda gal.

She's nice and tall and has a great body. *is jealous*

Comment

Yeah, well, Zhaan was the motherly character of the crew, so I don't doubt it.

Plus, Ginny's just got the "mentor/motherly" look to her. I've never met her in person, but I've talked with her a few times through her website blog, and she is one of the most sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of conversing with. She's very spiritual, and that translated into the motherly role she created with Zhaan.

Anyway, more Claudia piccies!

This one is from the film "Naked in London" that she filmed, though eventually, she was cut and her scenes were reshot with someone else

Blame stupid London weather for that

Comment

Sorry to interrapt, but claudia black news dot come was updated again. LOL. Let me know if I'm bothering you....
                  Thought you would like to know that we've uploaded 3 video clips from the show Beastmaster (more will be added soon). Click on "video" on the right side of the page.
                  Have fun!

And I love the PKW pic. Don't you think that (with all due respect to MS, and I DO have respect!) Ben & Claudia are the most sexiest copule ever to grace our screens??? *melts as she observes the pic again*

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by FooledAgain

And I love the PKW pic. Don't you think that (with all due respect to MS, and I DO have respect!) Ben & Claudia are the most sexiest copule ever to grace our screens??? *melts as she observes the pic again*

FRELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I will admit, Daniel and Vala are explosive together. But John and Aeryn will forever be hotter than the sun to me

See?

Comment

Nothing comes close to John and Aeryn IMO.

Comment

FRELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I will admit, Daniel and Vala are explosive together. But John and Aeryn will forever be hotter than the sun to me

See?

I'm melting...

Comment

FRELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

See?

hhhhhhhhhh....heart attack.........
                          Indeed, HOTTESET couple!

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Well, since y'all on my favorite subject

How's this for HOT?

Comment

Allow me to redeem myself.
                              (sorry for all the Browder pics, boys and girls)

Comment

Oooh, that definitely might help my cold. *happy sigh*

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X