• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vizel
    I like this spoiler, very sweet! I just love these two together
    They are definitely meant for each other

Comment

I like this spoiler, very sweet! I just love these two together
      Well, it's not a SPOILER, more like speculation, but hey, it could happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        They are definitely meant for each other
        Stargate does't deal with shipping but i do want to see something between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
          Well, it's not a SPOILER, more like speculation, but hey, it could happen lol
          You mean he
          Spoiler:
          doesn't delivered her baby???
          I thought it was a spoiler...

Comment

You mean he
            Spoiler:
            doesn't delivered her baby???
            I thought it was a spoiler...

I said he MIGHT, not that he WOULD.

Sorry about that. I was just speculating. I thought, hey, he'd be there, she's there, why not?

Comment

You guys do realize that, at the end of this season and into the next:

Spoiler:
              Daniel might be with Vala when she has her child? And might even have to deliver Adria? Then again, I suppose he's had plenty of practice: He's already delivered 3 babies (The baby in the Yucatan [told about it in Brief Candle], The baby IN Brief candle [that was named after him], and Shifu in Forever in a Day).

What is it with that man and birthing babies? ROFLMAO!!!!! But then again, that would be sorta sweet: at least then we'd know that he's meant to be with Vala: He ended his marriage with birthing his wife's child, and he'll start a new with the same thing.

Hi, HB!
              About Daniel
              Spoiler:
              Doesn't he know its more fun to make them?

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                Hi, HB!
                About Daniel
                Spoiler:
                Doesn't he know its more fun to make them?

*giggles continuously* Well, Vala STILL has so much to teach him about the universe lol

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl

How long ago was it when Claudia used to have this lovely curly hair?

Comment

Wow, that was Farscape Season 1 hair, around the 1999-2000 mark!

I sorta liked Season 2-3 and PKW hair better though, but yeah, it's been quite a few years.

Comment

I sorta liked Season 2-3 and PKW hair better though, but yeah, it's been quite a few years.
                      She's always had curly hair, she's just been straightening it for the past several years.

Yeah, I prefer it when it's got more body to it, but honestly, Claudia's hair is gorgeous no matter what the makeup/hairdressers of the show's she's done do to it.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Actually it was sort or rhetorical/nostalgic question, I discovered Farscape early in 2000...

I love her hair in PKW and Vala's pigtails are just lovely

Comment

The curly hair is cute .

Comment

I really like the PKW hair but the season 4 hair is ...ehm...not so good!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                              I think Claudia said she was using a wig at that time, because straightening it was just too damaging to her natural hair.

But hey, she looked great in PKW! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                                I'm with ya on that. I call it the skanky, stringy hair phase and was ever so glad they ended it. It was NOT a good look for Claudia. I understood the purpose for Aeryn, but gag! It was n a s t y!
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X