No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, do you think it is okay for someone like me to like Chloe Frazer? as i havent watched any of the programs she is in and i am a lot younger than her.

Comment

from Bioware at SDCC: http://instagram.com/p/NCVt5eC-du/
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Comment

I approve of that screen grab. +1

Comment

It's that time of year again!

Happy Birthday Claudia!

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I nearly started a new thread for this, but figured it might be safer/easier to put it here for all you other Claudsters (new word I made up for Claudia fans) to see...

This morning (day off work), while eating my breakfast and half-watching some random music channel (don't know which one - my mum put it on before I came downstairs, and I couldn't see it too well without glasses), the songs/videos that were on included "Girl On Fire" and "Troublemaker"...so I said to my mum "What is this; the Vala hour?!"
                    ~St*r: sort of like a cross between Aeryn and Vala, but shorter and probably wearing a tiara~

Comment

This is a fantastic Vala vid! It's kinda Daniel/Vala but not in a good way so I didn't think the DV shippers would appreciate me linking it there!

"Daniel, who died and made you King of Anything?"

http://youtu.be/7kE_H2Y0mrw
                      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I Loooove her clothes.
                        sigpichttp://www.strawpoll.me/11228381

Comment

Happy Birthday, Claudia!

Comment

A little thread spamming in an effort to make sure folks aren't caught off guard this weekend

Heads up re the next Server Move:

Estimated downtime will be 3-4hrs between the 11th and 14th of October.
                            Changes to DNS settings will be nearly instantaneous for most of us, but propagation (ie reconnection to the new server address) may take hours,or as much as 24-48 hours to reach everyone, since it depends on your ISP.

If there are any changes to that schedule,or any other info,we'll try to let you all know in advance via the Ask the Mods thread ,this thread ,the Alphasite and/or GW Twitter.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Feel free to pass the info around.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I'm new to this thread but I love Vala. Today I felt like playing around with a nice picture of Claudia and this is what I've got:

I think she has wonderful hair, and it's no coincidence that it looked like the hair stylist people had a lot of fun playing with it from pig-tails to spiral curls.

sigpic

Comment

I love Vala & Claudia too I also love Aeryn I am a Claudia Black Fan Girl cause of those 2 characters I discovered Vala first then Aeryn

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X